The Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared as the preferred candidate of Alhaji Moshood Adeoti of Action Democratic Party, (ADP). Alhaji Fatai Akinade Akinbade and the former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola African Democratic Congress, (ADC).
The trio in separate releases affirmed that they will not support undemocratic tendencies of the ruling All Progressives Congress in connivance with the Independent National Electoral Commission that has become a torn in the flesh of our nascent democracy.
The release further added that it has become an embarrassment that an institution like INEC has turned itself to an unfair umpire with recklessness of academic rascality by deliberately adding figures like kindergarten pupils.
It has become imperative to save our country from imminent collapse in the hands of agent of oppression who want to force unpopular candidate on Nigerians by all means.
The release therefore concluded that it is better to obey the rule of law and respect the wishes of Osun State electorates by allowing their votes to count.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
- The Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented letters of credence to the President of South Africa October 16, 2019
- On World Food Day, Government and United Nations highlight healthy diets in South Sudan October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin