The African cup of Nations 2019 has come and gone but the circumstances that surrounds the victory of Algeria as the winner has emerged .
Prophet TB Joshua, according to an online platform had predicted that God revealed to him that the winner between Nigeria and Algeria during the semi finals will carry the trophy.
An eye witness who was there when Prophet TB Joshua put a call through to the assistant coach of the super eagles, Imama Amakapabo before the finals revealed this information.
‘I was there when Prophet T.B. Joshua put a call through to Egypt just before the Super Eagles steppes out to the field and told the Assistant Coach Imama to tell the super Eagles to play the game against Algeria like its the final because whosoever wins the game between them will take the cup, Ask Assistant Coach of the super Eagles as he can bear me witness’
As if that wasn’t enough, few hours after Algeria won the finals, the assistant coach himself whom Prophet TB Joshua called confirmed this via his official Facebook page (Imama kwaku Amapakabo) and expressed his shock at the accuracy of the prophecy.
”Got a call from Prophet T B Joshua on the eve of our game against Algeria and he prophesied that we should pray that game is the finals, in other words who ever wins the game wins the cup and true to his words it came to pass.”
No doubt, Prophet TB Joshua is one who will always remain relevant in the world.
AMOSUN OBAS: WE’LL MAKE OUR DECISION PUBLIC SOON- ABIODUN
India Support orphanage Named After TB Joshua In South Sudan
Seyi & Layal Tinubu’s Noella Foundation Partners Food Clique Support to Feed Students on World Food Day
FIRST BANK: TOWARDS REVIVING NIGERIA’S TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Tony Kabaka threatens to kill himself if Gov Obaseki demolishes his Ugbor Hotel…video
Cover Of The Week
- Didier Reynders confirms Belgium’s commitment to the Children and Armed Conflict agenda October 18, 2019
- A Hispanic American at U.S. Embassy Malabo October 18, 2019
- Contest: Aweil Students Test Their Spelling Abilities on Key Words in Country’s Peace Agreement October 18, 2019
- Wang Yi and South African International Relations and Cooperation Minister Naledi Pandor hold talks October 18, 2019
- The Ceremony of Handing Over of Agricultural Equipment within the Framework of the Japanese Programme « Support to Underpriviledged Gambian Farmers » to the Gambia October 18, 2019
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Annual Meetings in Washington: European Investment Bank (EIB) mobilises substantial resources in Tunisia October 18, 2019
- World Food Prize and World Hunger Fighters Foundation Launch Fellowship for Young African Agribusiness Innovators October 18, 2019
- Kenya Takes Vital Step Against Cervical Cancer and Introduces Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine into Routine Immunization October 18, 2019
- Chinese Ambassador Zhao Yanbo attended the Groundbreaking Ceremony of China-aid Kazungula Primary School October 18, 2019
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on Nov 6th October 18, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin