Talented nollywood actor, Sikiru Adeshina AKA Arakangudu is dead.
He was said to have suffered a heart attack yesterday which led to his death.
His remains according to a source was will be moved to his home town in Osogbo, Capital of Osun State for burial this morning.
Some of his other colleagues confirmed this news to us while his photos has now been using as RIP. For several years, the well-built, popular and talented actor who is known for his mastery of the roles of herbalist and armed robber in Arakangudu most Yoruba movies has gone off the scene where nobody could figure out his whereabouts.
Then, series of questions and reports started flying in the media claiming that he has relegated himself from acting finally.
The baritone-voiced actor made his turn back into make-believe industry not long ago. The versatile actor bounced back with his role in a recent movie titled Ayaba Oosa written and produced by Yetunde Abubakry and directed by Okiki Afolayan.
It was released on Monday 2nd June 2015 from the stable of Okiki Films & Music Productions. Arakangudu played the role of one of the chiefs in the palace. The flick also featured the likes of Antar Laniyan, Ojopagogo, Moji Olaiya, Tomiwa Alajogun and many others.
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Cover Of The Week
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
- European Union (EU) Ambassador in first visit of Laikipia Country to launch joint projects with Laikipia County Government and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS