The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai on Tuesday visited the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna, where he checked on Operations LAFIYA DOLE and SAHEL SANITY recuperating troops, inspected upgraded facilities as well as commissioned some completed projects.
He later went round Comilla Barracks where he inspected ongoing 6 x thirty family blocks of Corporal and Below Quarters, 7 Senior Non Commissioned Officers’ Quarters and 3 x Nursing Quarters.
In an interview with newsmen after the visit, Director Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Sagir Musa said the visit was primarily to see Operations LAFIYA DOLE and SAHEL SANITY wounded in action troops that are receiving treatment at the hospital. “It is also a working visit to see comprehensive upgrade of facilities at 44 Reference Hospital Kaduna.
“He specifically came to see patients of Operation Lafiya Dole and Operation Sahel Sanity recuperating at the hospital,” he added. Sagir further said as you can see the army chief is highly impressed and has commended the Director of the hospital and Commander Nigerian Army Medical Corps for a job well done so far.
“While in Jaji yesterday, Gen. Buratai also commissioned several projects which included Corporal and below quarters, – housing over 100 families, married officers’ quarters, Signal Wing at the Nigerian Army School of Infantry. He used the opportunity, as usual, to climb the Infantry hill which is steep and sloppy hill used in testing the physical fitness and ability of both officers and soldiers,” he added.
Cover Of The Week
- Frightened Residents brace as Cyclone Eloise approaches Mozambique January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus: COVAX announces new agreement, plans for first deliveries January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Seychelles: India gifts Seychelles with COVISHIELD vaccines January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 Update 22 January 2021 January 22, 2021
- Sierra Leone’s President Julius Maada Bio inspects Agricultural Machinery at the Agriculture Central Stores in Freetown January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 22, 2021
- Africa’s first ever Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) World Tour team, Team Qhubeka ASSOS, unveils iconic 2021 race jersey January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 22 January 2021, 9 am EAT January 22, 2021
- Online Trading: What to look for in a Broker January 22, 2021
- Participation, education, digital access and climate change are key concerns for children and young people in Africa and Europe, U-Report poll finds January 22, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi