A non governmental organization on the platform of Change Advocates of Nigeria, (CAN), has passed a vote of confidence on the National Working Committee, (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress led by its national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole for leading the party aright.
This was contained in a press statement issued on Friday by the national coordinator of the group, Comrade Osanieye Ikpomwonba and made available to newsmen in Benin.
“We pass a vote of confidence on the national working committee of the APC led by it national chairman, comrade Adams Oshiomhole and we also challenge them to be above board, ensuring equity, justice and rewards to every single member of the party for posterity sake”, said.
Ikpomwonba said those calling for the resignation of Oshiomhole should desist from it because such moves will distract the party from focusing on how to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians.
“We strongly advice those calling for the resignation of our dynamic chairman of our great party, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole to desist from it because such moves will heat up the polity.
“It will also distract the party from focusing on how to reward Nigerians for their full support to the APC led federal government under the leadership of Mr. President”, he said.
He said the party is not against constructive criticism as such will help move the nation forward.
“The focal point of true party faithful should be how to suggest, initiate, reach out, positively criticize policies and programs of the government in his drive in taking Nigeria and her people to the next level of democratic tolerance, good governance, accountability, anti corruption war, improved power distribution and youth empowerment”, he said.
The coordinator also said 2023 is still a long way for anybody or region to start agitating or planning which zone will produce the next president adding that such agitation could derail the government of the day from achieving its vision of uplifting the lives of Nigerians.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank