A non governmental organization on the platform of Change Advocates of Nigeria, (CAN), has passed a vote of confidence on the National Working Committee, (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress led by its national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole for leading the party aright.
This was contained in a press statement issued on Friday by the national coordinator of the group, Comrade Osanieye Ikpomwonba and made available to newsmen in Benin.
“We pass a vote of confidence on the national working committee of the APC led by it national chairman, comrade Adams Oshiomhole and we also challenge them to be above board, ensuring equity, justice and rewards to every single member of the party for posterity sake”, said.
Ikpomwonba said those calling for the resignation of Oshiomhole should desist from it because such moves will distract the party from focusing on how to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians.
“We strongly advice those calling for the resignation of our dynamic chairman of our great party, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole to desist from it because such moves will heat up the polity.
“It will also distract the party from focusing on how to reward Nigerians for their full support to the APC led federal government under the leadership of Mr. President”, he said.
He said the party is not against constructive criticism as such will help move the nation forward.
“The focal point of true party faithful should be how to suggest, initiate, reach out, positively criticize policies and programs of the government in his drive in taking Nigeria and her people to the next level of democratic tolerance, good governance, accountability, anti corruption war, improved power distribution and youth empowerment”, he said.
The coordinator also said 2023 is still a long way for anybody or region to start agitating or planning which zone will produce the next president adding that such agitation could derail the government of the day from achieving its vision of uplifting the lives of Nigerians.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS