Former Photo Editor with leading soft sell Journal- Encomium Magazine and Publisher of Conquest Magazine, Bamidele Adeyemi is set to stage the first of it’s kind Awards for Excellence. Tagged “CONQUEST AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE”, and unlike other awards in the Publishing industry, the genuine aim of CONQUEST AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE is to uncover and recognize Nigeria’s new faces who have performed extremely well in their line of profession. According to a media release made available to us the awards want to recognise the Impressive Commitment and heroic roles of several unknown and uncelebrated personalities to the advancement of their community, state and of modern day Nigeria.
The Conquest Awards for Excellence is a celebration of Nigerians who have conquered obstacles in their chosen life endeavours, it is aimed at rewarding prestigious personalities, groups, corporate bodies, entrepreneurial spirits and loyal politicians who have conquered in their fields to make it.
The awards is an idea of Bamidele Adeyemi CEO Capaz Communications Limited. The team at Capaz Communications Limited is made up of tested and trusted professionals of sterling qualities, drawn from diverse fields including Public Relations, Media and event management. The outfit prides itself as an A-list PR and events Company of choice, with credits in Publishing, Publicity, Photography, Events and Branding to mention but a few.
The aims and objectives of The Conquest Awards for Excellence are listed as: To recognize and reward entrepreneurial spirits amongst individuals that has serve extremely well, To appreciate the economic importance and contributions of captains of industry, To give unknown excellent performers a sense of belonging and warmth reception everywhere they are, as any other A-list celebrities, To create a new set of role models and to unveil for young aspiring individuals whom to emulate as a successful models in their chosen province, To highlight the collective Conquest Spirit in Nigeria and celebrate the quality of moral and mental power of our nation.
The Awards Categories – Conquest male entrepreneur of the year:- This goes to an outstanding male entrepreneur who aside being an employer of labour or business leader has also built a rapport and contribution to the society.
– Conquest Female entrepreneur of the year: – This goes to an outstanding female entrepreneur who aside being an employer of labour or business leader has also built a rapport and contribution to the society. – Conquest Housing management firm of the year:- This goes to Estate management outfit, who has provided and given most conducive atmosphere for people of this nation to own a land or Housing Property.
-Conquest the most supporting NGO of the year: This goes to an organization that cares for the less privilege in the society. – Conquest Best up and coming artiste of the year:This goes to the young new era musician whose song from nowhere caught across the country.
– Conquest Most Productive Farming Firm of the Year: This goes to a very large and productive farming outfit in the country. – Conquest Youth Ambassador of the year: This goes to a Youth leader of an organization, political party or community.
-Conquest Best Dressed Actor of the Year: This goes to the most Fashionable actor in Hollywood. – Conquest Most Powerful Society Woman of the year: This award goes to a woman of power and honour, whom has used her position to bless lots of lives.
– Conquest Special Recognition Award.
Behold! Apostle Suleman’s Hope Messages for December 2019
Yewande Memorial School Lagos Celebrate Aina On Her Conferment Of the Member of the order of the British Empire (MBE)
Abiodun Sets Up OGWAMA to Fight Dirty Environment
Hadiza lied! We never Attacked NPA MD – OMSL
WINNERS OF 2019 FIRSTBANK SPONSORED NATIONAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION CONTEST IN THE AFRICA COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
Cover Of The Week
- “Sandie Beach Rugby 2019 Promises To Be Fun”- Mr. Ayo Johnson, CEO Turbocrest Sport December 6, 2019
- Unbeaten Blitzboks to face Argentina in Dubai quarter-finals December 6, 2019
- Ghana Rugby and Societe Generale Ends 2019 "Get Into Rugby" On High Note In Accra December 6, 2019
- African Impact Accelerator Launched in Cape Town to Support Ocean Economy Innovation December 6, 2019
- African Development Bank President wins All Africa Business Leaders Awards ™ 2019 African of the Year award December 6, 2019
- Former President Koroma hosts The Chairman of Horasis December 6, 2019
- Keystone Radiology Partners with GE Healthcare to Advance Diagnostic Services at MooiMed Private Hospital December 6, 2019
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .