Nigeria-based foreigners who’re contributing to the nation’s economy in terms of visible investments and employment generation will be honoured and celebrated during the Ethnic Business Awards (www.theethnicbusinessawards.com) on Valentine’s day, February 14th, 2020 at the prestigious Oriental hotel Lagos.
These diaspora foreigners who have chosen Nigeria as home despite the stormy waters, according to the organizers of the epoch making event deserve more than celebration and will be honoured in different categories such as Ethnic Man of The Year, Woman of The Year, Entrepreneur of The Year, CSR Brand, Beauty Brand, Financial Institution to mention but a few.
On the Ethnic Man of The Year category are revered international business tycoon such Alli Mousalli of Cool FM, Allon Nelken, (Mega Plaza), Benoy Berry (Contec Group), Robert Tung (Wempco), Mann Lababidi of Crown Flour Mills to mention but a few while the nominees for Ethnic Woman of The Year are Diana Chan (GAC Motors), Kavita Chellaram (ArtHouse Contemporary) and Caterina Bortolussi of Kinabuti Fashions.
Other interesting categories are the Ethnic Financial Institutions where the likes of Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered and Citi Bank are being nominated.
Foreign entertainers who’re making waves in the Nigerian showbiz industry will also be honoured in the catrgories itemized as Cross-Over Actors, Actress and Musician of The Year. Prominent African stars such as Juliet Ibrahim (Ghana), Princess Shyngle (Gambia), Cynthia Emade (Cameroun), Ela Mensah (Ghana), Okawa Shaznay among others.
The Ethnic Business Awards is aimed at recognizing and appreciating the outstanding contributions of foreign businesses, organisations, individuals and communities to corporate Nigeria, “this is like thinking outside the box, the awards is designed to reward and encourage innovations and excellence among Nigeria-based foreigners in enterprise”.
Inspired by the growing population of foreign investors, organisations, individuals and migrants communities who have impressed with remarkable inputs into the growth of the Nigerian economy, the Ethnic Business Awards [EBA] seeks to reward the best practices in commerce, international diplomacy and excellence across other industries.
Nigeria became Africa’s largest economy for the second year in a row according to a multinational professional services network, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), in 2019. Beyond doubts, this feat would have been impossible without the faith reposed in her by men and women of other nationalities who have defied doom prediction to swarm Nigeria to grow her commerce.
The EBA (www.theethnicbusinessawards.com) pays very special attention to promising and established foreign companies, missions, communities, organisations and individuals of sterling qualities all of whom have been identified and grouped into different categories following a public opinion poll and wide consultations with some of the industry’s finest experts.
The event holds on St. Valentine’s Day, February 14th, 2020 at the prestigious Oriental hotel Lagos.
Cover Of The Week
- The First round of Working Group Meeting of the Japan Nigeria Business Facilitation Council (JNBFC) held in Lagos February 28, 2020
- “Migration is Key to the Development of the Region,” The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General Emphasizes During First Visit to the Sahel and Senegal February 28, 2020
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) welcomes €17 million contribution from Germany to combat the impact of the Desert Locust upsurge in East Africa February 28, 2020
- Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo pays state visit to Switzerland February 28, 2020
- EG LNG Celebrates the Loading of its 700th Cargo February 28, 2020
- United States to Provide $30.4 Million to Support Democratic Elections in Ethiopia February 28, 2020
- Dry replaces injured Visser at HSBC Los Angeles Sevens February 28, 2020
- Guinness PRO14 pressure continues to rise for South Africa (SA) teams February 28, 2020
- Orange and SES team up on O3b mPOWER Communications System and open a New Era for Satellite Connectivity Innovation February 28, 2020
- Hackathon Workshop February 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports7 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship