Coronavirus, one disease that has left the whole world in shock came into earth suddenly but little did we know that it has been predicted 6 years ago by one of the most accurate prophets of our time, Prophet Joshua Iginla, the general overseer of Champions Royal Assembly.
It is in his culture to release new prophecies for a new year and beyond on the cross over night and this was the same thing that happened when he made the prediction on 31st of December, 2013.
While giving the new year prophecies to the congregation, he stated that a worse virus than HIV is coming between 2014-2020 and prayers should be done to avert it.
In his words ‘ I see a dreadful disease worse than HIV. I see a beast coming out, I saw medical expert gathered around it but couldn’t conquer it. I saw between 2014 – 2020 let us pray that we don’t have what I call a breakout that will kill lots of millions. This is an endtime sickness, when we talk about HIV, This is not it, it will be something that will blow up the mind of the scientific word, it will be as if people who have HIV are better
Just as he said, Corona Virus has infected millions of people around the world, killed thousands especially in China, Italy, and some other countries.
In Nigeria, only few cases have been confirmed but it keeps increasing by the day. The government in its reaction has called for closure of schools, ban of gatherings, and many other preventive measures against the spread of this dreadful virus.
Churches have also been asked not to admit more than 50 members in a service while most of them have resulted into having online broadcast.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: Communique of the Bureau of the Assembly of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government Teleconference on COVID-19, Held on 26 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Uganda today, Saturday 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Seychelles: New Case of COVID-19 Detected (28 March 2020) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Botswana: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases statistics in Botswana as of 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: The Head of State Convened a Meeting of the Expanded Security Services Response Committee (Saturday 28 March) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Seven more people have tested positive of coronavirus, four Kenyans, two Congolese and one Chinese, bringing the total to 38 March 28, 2020
- Map of African countries with COVID-19 cases (28 March 2020 - 5pm EAT) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 46 countries reporting a total COVID-19 3,977 cases, 117 deaths, and 286 recoveries March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Press Statement on the Update of Coronavirus in the Country and Response Measures as at 28th March, 2020 March 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
news2 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor