The Shepherd in charge of Commomwealth of Zion Assembly ( COZA), Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo is really enjoying an uncommon grace as his ministry has expanded immensely.
Sahara Weekly’s source revealed that the amiable clergy has moved into their N2 billion new auditorium inside Guzape Hills, Asokoro Extension in Abuja Few months back. According to our source the move became necessary due to the huge amount of money they spent on rent Monthly inside the This day Dome at Kur Mohammed Avenue, Abuja. Insiders squealed that they allegedly pay N3 million to use the place weekly for their Sunday services and weekly services which means they spent about N12 million monthly and that amounts to N144 million annually. Interestingly, that translates to N432 million for the duration of three years they spent inside the Dome.
Sources revealed to us that the church had been working on their relocation for over two years now and due to the expansion the church experienced over the year, they quickly finished the new Headquarters and moved in around April 2015. “ i can tell you authoritatively that COZA has become one of the wave making churches in Abuja. Interestingly, it has also become the haven of worship for political big wigs and top shots in the country. In fact, it’s a church for the rich and influential.
Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo is a preacher with uncommon prophetic insight into the word. His ministry has touched lives across various divides. Delivering the word with exactitude and undeniable impact, his messages fuse a unique blend of the factual, personal revelations, convictions with time-tested facts unearthed by years of study and fellowshipping with the Lord.
Pastor Biodun’s immense passion for excellence in life and ministry is both glaring and contagious. Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo most certainly knows his God.
This anointed man of God doesn’t go unassisted. At his side is the compassionate Daughter of Zion – Pastor ‘Modele. Together they are fulfilling the mandate of raising a Takeover Generation on the platform of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.
OGUN JOB PORTAL HITS 25, 000 MARK
Stanbic IBTC: Impacting communities through CSI and employee volunteerism
ZENITH BANK RECORDS IMPROVED HALF YEAR 2019 RESULTS, WITH INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 30 KOBO PER SHARE
Reuben Okoya: The New Dawn in Bayelsa Politics
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Cover Of The Week
- Angola’s Path Forward for Security and Economic Development: Weapons Management and Humanitarian Demining August 19, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea petroleum minister continues Africa Gas Advocacy setting the stage for November Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) discussions August 19, 2019
- Ministerial gathering to shape Africa’s health agenda opens in Brazzaville August 19, 2019
- AFRICOM, Ghana Armed Forces Commence Africa Endeavor 2019 August 19, 2019
- USAID Administrator Mark Green's Meetings in the Democratic Republic of the Congo August 19, 2019
- South Sudan: Women humanitarians are honoured on World Humanitarian Day August 19, 2019
- #InsideHustle: Meet Kenyan who makes over 1000 USD a day from making film equipment in his home garage August 19, 2019
- U.S. Embassy, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), and iCog Labs Celebrate Youth Winners of SolveIT! 2019 August 19, 2019
- Progress at Last for Kingdom of Eswatini’s Energy Mix Dream (By: Koketso Lediga, Managing Director & Lead Consultant, Infra-Afrika Advisory, Sandton) August 19, 2019
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), Gender and Climate Change Resilience August 19, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others