The Shepherd in charge of Commomwealth of Zion Assembly ( COZA), Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo is really enjoying an uncommon grace as his ministry has expanded immensely.
Sahara Weekly’s source revealed that the amiable clergy has moved into their N2 billion new auditorium inside Guzape Hills, Asokoro Extension in Abuja Few months back. According to our source the move became necessary due to the huge amount of money they spent on rent Monthly inside the This day Dome at Kur Mohammed Avenue, Abuja. Insiders squealed that they allegedly pay N3 million to use the place weekly for their Sunday services and weekly services which means they spent about N12 million monthly and that amounts to N144 million annually. Interestingly, that translates to N432 million for the duration of three years they spent inside the Dome.
Sources revealed to us that the church had been working on their relocation for over two years now and due to the expansion the church experienced over the year, they quickly finished the new Headquarters and moved in around April 2015. “ i can tell you authoritatively that COZA has become one of the wave making churches in Abuja. Interestingly, it has also become the haven of worship for political big wigs and top shots in the country. In fact, it’s a church for the rich and influential.
Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo is a preacher with uncommon prophetic insight into the word. His ministry has touched lives across various divides. Delivering the word with exactitude and undeniable impact, his messages fuse a unique blend of the factual, personal revelations, convictions with time-tested facts unearthed by years of study and fellowshipping with the Lord.
Pastor Biodun’s immense passion for excellence in life and ministry is both glaring and contagious. Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo most certainly knows his God.
This anointed man of God doesn’t go unassisted. At his side is the compassionate Daughter of Zion – Pastor ‘Modele. Together they are fulfilling the mandate of raising a Takeover Generation on the platform of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.
Abiodun Sets Up OGWAMA to Fight Dirty Environment
Hadiza lied! We never Attacked NPA MD – OMSL
WINNERS OF 2019 FIRSTBANK SPONSORED NATIONAL COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION CONTEST IN THE AFRICA COMPANY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
2023 : Tinubu Media Team (TMT 2023) Holds National Executives Inaugural Meeting In Abuja
Bill To Amendment Teachers Registration Council Act Awaits Second Reading
Cover Of The Week
- “Sandie Beach Rugby 2019 Promises To Be Fun”- Mr. Ayo Johnson, CEO Turbocrest Sport December 6, 2019
- Unbeaten Blitzboks to face Argentina in Dubai quarter-finals December 6, 2019
- Ghana Rugby and Societe Generale Ends 2019 "Get Into Rugby" On High Note In Accra December 6, 2019
- African Impact Accelerator Launched in Cape Town to Support Ocean Economy Innovation December 6, 2019
- African Development Bank President wins All Africa Business Leaders Awards ™ 2019 African of the Year award December 6, 2019
- Former President Koroma hosts The Chairman of Horasis December 6, 2019
- Keystone Radiology Partners with GE Healthcare to Advance Diagnostic Services at MooiMed Private Hospital December 6, 2019
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .