By Ifeoma Ikem
A member of notorious cultist group, Ibrahim Abdullahi (aka )Tiny, whose name sends shivers down the spine of residents of Satellite-Town, Lagos, was arrested during a midnight raiding at about 0030hrs of March 23, 2019, at his hideout in the Ijegun-Egba area.
The operation was led by the Divisional Police Officer of Satellite-Town Division, CSP Chike Oti, with his team to rid the community free from crime and criminality activities .
Spokeperson of command, DSP Bala Elkana issued a press statement that it will be recalled the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Zubairu Muazu mni, had over the weekend charged Area Commanders, DPOs and Tactical Unit Commanders in the state to clamp down on the activities of members of unlawful societies and raid all identified criminal enclaves.
Based on this directive and credible intelligence information was received that Ibrahim Abdullahi aka Tiny, who had been on the run since he was linked to the murder of three residents of the community,the Satelite division swung into action which the said suspect was arrested alongside one of his accomplices, Obinna Kelvin Okey, 23.
During a preliminary interrogation, they confessed to belonging to a cult group called the Aro-Bagger aka Vickings.
Other cultists gang arrested during the operation include: Ismaila Adebayo, 21, Bode Akodo, 21 and Adefesun Abdulwahab, 25, Eiye Confraternity.
Police boss have directed the Homicide Section of State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, Yaba, to take over the case involving the said wanted suspect which has to do with an ongoing investigation on the three murder incidents linked to him.
The remaining suspects were transferred to the Command’s Anti Cultism Squad for further investigation.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank