By Ifeoma Ikem
A member of notorious cultist group, Ibrahim Abdullahi (aka )Tiny, whose name sends shivers down the spine of residents of Satellite-Town, Lagos, was arrested during a midnight raiding at about 0030hrs of March 23, 2019, at his hideout in the Ijegun-Egba area.
The operation was led by the Divisional Police Officer of Satellite-Town Division, CSP Chike Oti, with his team to rid the community free from crime and criminality activities .
Spokeperson of command, DSP Bala Elkana issued a press statement that it will be recalled the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Zubairu Muazu mni, had over the weekend charged Area Commanders, DPOs and Tactical Unit Commanders in the state to clamp down on the activities of members of unlawful societies and raid all identified criminal enclaves.
Based on this directive and credible intelligence information was received that Ibrahim Abdullahi aka Tiny, who had been on the run since he was linked to the murder of three residents of the community,the Satelite division swung into action which the said suspect was arrested alongside one of his accomplices, Obinna Kelvin Okey, 23.
During a preliminary interrogation, they confessed to belonging to a cult group called the Aro-Bagger aka Vickings.
Other cultists gang arrested during the operation include: Ismaila Adebayo, 21, Bode Akodo, 21 and Adefesun Abdulwahab, 25, Eiye Confraternity.
Police boss have directed the Homicide Section of State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, Yaba, to take over the case involving the said wanted suspect which has to do with an ongoing investigation on the three murder incidents linked to him.
The remaining suspects were transferred to the Command’s Anti Cultism Squad for further investigation.
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri challenges Huspuppi, Mompha
OGUN REMAINS BEST DESTINATION FOR INVESTORS- ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Restoring cassava farming in Rwanda September 16, 2019
- Restoring Zimbabwe’s Livelihoods, Infrastructure After Cyclone Idai September 16, 2019
- Lee Kuan Yew Exchange Fellowship - Visit of Mr Paul Mashatile, Treasurer-General of the African National Congress, Republic of South Africa, 17 to 24 Sep 2019 September 16, 2019
- Merck Foundation provides their first ‘Health Media Training’ in partnership with the First Lady of Zimbabwe September 16, 2019
- U.S. Applauds Janneh Commission Report Release, Pledges to Support Recovery of “Ill-Gotten Gains” September 16, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea’s local services companies continue to attract best international partnerships September 16, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 16, 2019
- Kenya rolls out landmark malaria vaccine introduction September 16, 2019
- Energy Exec Says New Book Billions at Play, Provides Solutions for African Energy Self-Sufficiency September 16, 2019
- Mixed-use is the key to funding hotel development in Africa September 16, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS