Music superstar, Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as Dbanj might not be too happy right now, the Koko master is grieving with one of his strongest allies, Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor who has just lost his mum.
Damian, a successful big boy who’s one of the top echelons at the multinational telecommunications company, Airtel, Enquirermag gathered has just lost his beloved mother, Madam Ezinne Gertrude Obeakwauwa Okoroafor.
Damian and the music star, DBanj are partners and are almost, always inseparable with both having each other’s ears, most especially during trying times. It was the handsome businessman of international repute, Damian, we gathered that was closely monitoring things and feeling pulses when DBanj and his beautiful better half lost their son months back. This explains the reason DBanj is also at the fore front of the burial coordination for Damian’s mum.
The fashionable and well educated septugenarian passed on to the great beyond last week and her remains will be committed to mother earth on October 17th and 18th, 2019.
Already, burial processions have kicked off in the United Kingdom where a befitting service of songs was orgnised for the devoted Christian who gave her children the best of everything any parent can think of.
Hers, is definitely a celebration of a life well spent as friends, family, business partners and well wishers from across the globe joined Madam Gertrude’s accomplished children in the UK to honour their septugenarian mum.
According to a statement signed by Engr. Iyke Okoroafor for the family, “we the entire family of Nze Philip Ifeanyi Okoroafor invite your humble presence to pay our last respect to our ever loving and caring mother, Ezinne Gertrude Obeakwauwa Okoroafor”, the statement says.
The body of the late woman of substance leaves Aladinma hospital mortuary to her hometown, Umusiochie in Obowo local government while the lie in state holds at her residence at Umulowu, Amuzi Ikenanzizi in Obowo LGA, Imo State before the funeral service will be conducted at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Amuzi. Internment follows immediately.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS