Youths of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State have lauded moves by Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi to participate in the primaries of the All Progressives Congress.
The Edo APC youths said Engr. Ogiemwonyi is the best candidate to an easy sell during campaigns.
Speaking under the auspices of APC Youths for Justice and Development (AYOJD), they said they have begun mass mobilisation of APC members across state for Engr. Ogiemwonyi.
President of AYOJD, Alhaji Bagudu Momoh, who spoke in a press statement made available to newsmen in Auchi, headquarters of Estako West said it was initially shockingly to them that Engr. Ogiemwonyi stepped down from the race.
Alhaji Momoh noted that Engr. Ogiemwonyi has touched the lives of many APC members and the party primaries would be a point to thank him.
According to him, “We urge our members across the state to nominate Ogiemwonyi. He is man of integrity. A man that has no blemish to his name. Ogiemwonyi is a man that knows what party loyalty means. A man that has respect for the good, the bad, the ugly, the young and the old.
“Edo needs a man who has respect for all caliber of persons no matter their status. A man who knows what human capital and infrastructural developments actually mean. A man of the people. A man who truly love to see the youths gainfully employed and kept off the street. A man who before now has always empowered women and will continue to. A liberal man and a true democrat and above all, a man who has the fear of God.This is the kind of man Edo State need as governor.”
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (12 July 2020) July 13, 2020
- Electric Power Industry Needs Urgent Transformation, Huawei's New ICT Empowers Smart Grids July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: 571 new cases of COVID-19 Nigeria July 13, 2020
- Centurion hires new Business Development Manager to lead its European expansion July 13, 2020
- African Energy Chamber Salutes the Bank of Central African States (BEAC)’s Authorization to Open Foreign Currency-labelled Escrow Accounts July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (54) reporting COVID-19 cases (578,734) deaths (12,996), and recoveries (287,563) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (12th July 2020) July 12, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education4 weeks ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries