Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
Thursday, August 22, 2019 —Emirates Aviation University has introduced an “international student study package”, offering financial benefits and support to international students.
The package includes 20% savings on costs for university accommodation, 15% discount on programme fees, and a complimentary Economy class return ticket per year on Emirates. The package will also offer the students free services for three persons from marhaba, the world’s leading passenger services providers, free hotel accommodation for two adults for three days as well as a waiver for all visa administration charges.
Dr Ahmad Al Ali, Vice-Chancellor of Emirates Aviation University said: “Getting your kids settled in a new university and city can be a difficult task for many parents. The special package will give parents peace of mind and ensure a stress-free experience, as they help their children settle in Dubai. With the new benefits, students can easily visit their parents and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle while pursuing their academic and career goals at Emirates Aviation University.”
Studying abroad helps students develop powerful personal and professional relationships, long-lasting cultural ties, find new interests and experience life from a different perspective. Emirates Aviation University (EAU) believes that education is greatly enhanced by experience and exposure to different, real-life perspectives, and thus supports its students and provides them with the best tools to benefit from unique opportunities academically and in personal development.
EAU offers an extensive range of educational opportunities designed to provide students with the best aviation related specializations. Students can choose from vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that combine the highest standard of academics with the latest development in the field of aviation. The university programmes are offered in collaboration with Coventry University in the UK and accredited by different national and international institutions, including last year’s accreditation from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) as a Maintenance Training Organization.
Emirates Aviation University is the academic wing of the Emirates Group and one of the region’s most prestigious Universities – and it’s also one of the Middle East’s leading educational institution for aviation related programmes. Growing from a small college to a fully-fledged university in 2014, it offers more than 35 programmes in various fields of study. This growth underscores the demand for quality higher education in the UAE, and EAU continues to expand and cement its position at the heart of aviation education excellence.
EAU recently announced a new six-month internship programme with the Emirates Group for students who demonstrate extraordinary academic performance. The coveted internship programme, with one of the region’s largest and most successful organisations will help students combine academic study with practical, applied experience relevant to their education and career plans.
Students who enrol from Fall 2019 onwards will be eligible for the internship programme in their final year of education.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship