Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
Thursday, August 22, 2019 —Emirates Aviation University has introduced an “international student study package”, offering financial benefits and support to international students.
The package includes 20% savings on costs for university accommodation, 15% discount on programme fees, and a complimentary Economy class return ticket per year on Emirates. The package will also offer the students free services for three persons from marhaba, the world’s leading passenger services providers, free hotel accommodation for two adults for three days as well as a waiver for all visa administration charges.
Dr Ahmad Al Ali, Vice-Chancellor of Emirates Aviation University said: “Getting your kids settled in a new university and city can be a difficult task for many parents. The special package will give parents peace of mind and ensure a stress-free experience, as they help their children settle in Dubai. With the new benefits, students can easily visit their parents and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle while pursuing their academic and career goals at Emirates Aviation University.”
Studying abroad helps students develop powerful personal and professional relationships, long-lasting cultural ties, find new interests and experience life from a different perspective. Emirates Aviation University (EAU) believes that education is greatly enhanced by experience and exposure to different, real-life perspectives, and thus supports its students and provides them with the best tools to benefit from unique opportunities academically and in personal development.
EAU offers an extensive range of educational opportunities designed to provide students with the best aviation related specializations. Students can choose from vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that combine the highest standard of academics with the latest development in the field of aviation. The university programmes are offered in collaboration with Coventry University in the UK and accredited by different national and international institutions, including last year’s accreditation from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) as a Maintenance Training Organization.
Emirates Aviation University is the academic wing of the Emirates Group and one of the region’s most prestigious Universities – and it’s also one of the Middle East’s leading educational institution for aviation related programmes. Growing from a small college to a fully-fledged university in 2014, it offers more than 35 programmes in various fields of study. This growth underscores the demand for quality higher education in the UAE, and EAU continues to expand and cement its position at the heart of aviation education excellence.
EAU recently announced a new six-month internship programme with the Emirates Group for students who demonstrate extraordinary academic performance. The coveted internship programme, with one of the region’s largest and most successful organisations will help students combine academic study with practical, applied experience relevant to their education and career plans.
Students who enrol from Fall 2019 onwards will be eligible for the internship programme in their final year of education.
IWS offers free medical ,donates clothes, food stuff in Lagos community
Nigerian Maritime E-quiz For Secondary Schools Students Set To Hold
RTEAN Dissolves Lagos Executives, Sets Up Caretaker Committee
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food To Lagos community
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS