By Ifeoma ikem
As part of giving back to the consumers , Nescafé, during the months of August/ September this year, has given out much more in every cup of Nescafé! With the bigger, better, bolder “Nescafe Get Started Promo II” campaign
Consumers buy a pouch of Nescafe 3in1 (10 sachet pouch) and instantly get a free sachet plus a scratch card, which qualifies them for a chance to win amazing prizes; Including the Grand prize of one of 3 Brand New JAC S3 SUVs Cars, as well as loads of amazing cash prizes and airtime.
After rewarding the 1st winner of one of the grand prizes in August, We at Nescafe, again excited to be presenting one of the grand prizes of the promotion; a Brand new JAC S3 SUV car to the second lucky winner; Danladi Amina Ochuwa
It promises to be more existing in the years to come and it all starts with a Nescafé
The reward by the NESCAFE is part of its societal social and corporate responsibility to the society it operates.
The family that win the prize Mr Usman Danladi, who was highly excited for winning the car said actually when they purchase the Nescafe product in a supermarket there is a promo card which I gave to my daughter who eventually open it and find a code which she send a text message shortly she received a reply that they have won a car in the promo.
The car was eventually delivered to them by management of the company. “we are happy and the entire family appreciate the gesture from Nescafe “.he said.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
- The Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented letters of credence to the President of South Africa October 16, 2019
- On World Food Day, Government and United Nations highlight healthy diets in South Sudan October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin