As part of sustained efforts to promote ethical values and professionalism within the bank, Fidelity Bank Plc at the weekend disclosed plans to participate in this year edition of the Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week. Commencing on November 3 and running up until Friday, November 08, the bank has organised series of engagement initiatives that are part of the annual activities around the celebration.
Nnamdi Okonkwo, Managing Director/CEO, Fidelity Bank Plc.
Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week, organised annually by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) provides organisations with the ideal occasion to demonstrate their extensive and comprehensive compliance and ethics programmes in a manner that strengthens its ideals while educating employees.
Commenting on the celebration, Fidelity Bank’s Managing Director/CEO, Nnamdi Okonkwo pointed out that the bank remains committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in its dealings with customers.
“Guided by the Fidelity Code of Business Conduct & Ethical Policy, we expect our employees to uphold its tenets always, and act in a way that reflects the bank’s principles. We have instituted an Ethics Committee to drive this agenda and intervene in guiding staff when necessary”, he stated.
Okonkwo also promised to put the best interest of its teeming customers first, adding that strict adherence to proper ethical values has helped sustain the bank’s standing as a socially responsible organisation and good corporate citizen.
As part of the Compliance & Ethics Week, the bank will conduct a host of engaging staff activities including trivia contest, quiz and lectures. “The focus is to remind ourselves of the need to imbibe ethical values within the organisation even as we strive to build an enduring institution”, concluded Okonkwo.
Fidelity Bank is a full-fledged commercial bank operating in Nigeria with over 5 million customers who are serviced across its 250 business offices and various digital banking channels. The bank remains focused on select niche corporate banking sectors as well as Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and its currently driving its retail banking businesses through its robust digital banking channels.
Cover Of The Week
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks in recovery mode with Sydney looming January 27, 2020
- The U.S. Government and Federal Government of Somalia announce a New Effort to Promote Youth Workforce Development January 27, 2020
- The East African Community (EAC) - Business and Investment Forum – 12-13 March 2020, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania January 27, 2020
- Global Actors gather to forge a common front against Illicit Trade January 27, 2020
- United Nations (UN) Report Urges Accountability for Libya Airstrike Deaths January 27, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea joins support to Saudi Arabia’s readiness to react to Coronavirus’ impact on oil market January 27, 2020
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) Statement on continued violations of arms embargo in Libya January 27, 2020
- Rugby Union returns to Nigerian National Sports Festival January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria