As part of sustained efforts to promote ethical values and professionalism within the bank, Fidelity Bank Plc at the weekend disclosed plans to participate in this year edition of the Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week. Commencing on November 3 and running up until Friday, November 08, the bank has organised series of engagement initiatives that are part of the annual activities around the celebration.
Nnamdi Okonkwo, Managing Director/CEO, Fidelity Bank Plc.
Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week, organised annually by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) provides organisations with the ideal occasion to demonstrate their extensive and comprehensive compliance and ethics programmes in a manner that strengthens its ideals while educating employees.
Commenting on the celebration, Fidelity Bank’s Managing Director/CEO, Nnamdi Okonkwo pointed out that the bank remains committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in its dealings with customers.
“Guided by the Fidelity Code of Business Conduct & Ethical Policy, we expect our employees to uphold its tenets always, and act in a way that reflects the bank’s principles. We have instituted an Ethics Committee to drive this agenda and intervene in guiding staff when necessary”, he stated.
Okonkwo also promised to put the best interest of its teeming customers first, adding that strict adherence to proper ethical values has helped sustain the bank’s standing as a socially responsible organisation and good corporate citizen.
As part of the Compliance & Ethics Week, the bank will conduct a host of engaging staff activities including trivia contest, quiz and lectures. “The focus is to remind ourselves of the need to imbibe ethical values within the organisation even as we strive to build an enduring institution”, concluded Okonkwo.
Fidelity Bank is a full-fledged commercial bank operating in Nigeria with over 5 million customers who are serviced across its 250 business offices and various digital banking channels. The bank remains focused on select niche corporate banking sectors as well as Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and its currently driving its retail banking businesses through its robust digital banking channels.
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Diabetes is a Family Affair in Kenya November 13, 2019
- Commitment to a “Zero-Child Army” Trumps Differences During Juba Conference November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Mozambique November 13, 2019
- In Tombura, UNMISS Works With Faith Groups to Foster Peaceful Coexistence November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Lesotho November 13, 2019
- Southern Africa’s Top Entrepreneurs Announced in Johannesburg, South Africa November 13, 2019
- African Energy Chamber Takes Part in High-Level Debate on the Future of the Global Oil & Gas Industry at Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) November 13, 2019
- Exclusive Pearl Lounge Opened at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul November 13, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum 2019: Unveiling the Boardroom: $67.6 billion dollars of deals tabled, $40.1 billion investor interest secured November 13, 2019
- Road freight in Sub-Saharan Africa goes digital with DHL’s Saloodo! November 13, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today