Fidelity GAIM Season 4 Final Draw To Hold On July 22.
SaharaWeeklyNG Reports That Fidelity Bank Plc, the top Nigerian lender, has announced plans to enrich the lives of fifteen Nigerians with a total of 39 million Naira at the final draw of the Get Alert in Millions Campaign (GAIM) Season 4 savings promo, slated for July 22, 2021.
The savings promotion, which is specifically aimed at promoting the culture of saving among Nigerians, is one of the bank’s many initiatives aimed at rewarding new and existing customers for their unwavering loyalty and patronage.
Despite the fact that the promotion was halted in 2020 due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic and the resulting global lockdown, hundreds of Nigerians have benefited from this unique reward scheme in which lucky customers are credited with millions of naira and consolation prizes via a draw system.
The Chairman, Promo Committee, Fidelity Bank Plc, Mr. Richard Madiebo expressed his delight at the resumption of the savings promotion, stating that the campaign seeks to reward customers for their loyalty and patronage. According to Mr. Madiebo, for the past twelve years, the bank has empowered new and existing customers, providing an avenue for many to change their fortunes through its savings Promo.
He stated that the bank takes pride in keeping its promises, adding that the lender would continue to look out for innovative ways to satisfy and enrich its customers across the nation.
“And as we wind down on the 4th season of the GAIM promo, we are elated at the prospect of not only driving financial inclusion across Nigeria but also at the unique opportunity to enrich the lives of our customers especially in times of economic uncertainties”, noted Madiebo
Over the years, the leading tier two Bank has continued to intensify its efforts and innovate ways towards ensuring customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Through this promo, Fidelity Bank has promoted financial inclusion through digital channels and enriched the lives of its customers even in times of economic uncertainties.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus: AVAT to partner with UNICEF in scaling up vaccine deliveries to African Union Member States August 3, 2021
- Energy Capital & Power announces historic Libya Energy & Economic Summit 2021, endorsed by the Office Of The Prime Minister August 3, 2021
- WHO to expand support in strengthening the delivery of primary health care and essential health services through Canadian grant August 3, 2021
- PAO Novatech CFO and Deputy Chairman, Mark Gyetvay, to Promote African LNG Opportunities at African Energy Week in Cape Town August 3, 2021
- Chief Scientist of FAO joins Al Sumait Prize Board of Trustees August 3, 2021
- Oloo hails Lionesses performances in Tokyo August 3, 2021
- Siemens drives digital transformation at its Virtual Smart Mining Forum August 3, 2021
- General Assembly Creates New Permanent Forum of People of African Descent August 3, 2021
- African Energy Week in Cape Town to Inject Critical Capital into Local Economy, Create Jobs, Boost COVID-19 Recovery August 3, 2021
- Coronavirus - Somalia: COVID-19 Update (02 August 2021) August 2, 2021
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle3 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
society6 months ago
Nigerian Army Major Allegedly Storm Car Dealers Shop With Troops Brutalised Civilians By Ifeoma Ikem
religion5 months ago
Behold The Popular Businessman That Supports Primate Ayodele’s Church Building