FIRSTBANK HOLDS SMECONNECT WEBINAR, ENLIGHTENS ENTREPRENEURS ON ACCESSING FINANCE FOR THEIR BUSINESS
- The FirstBank SME Connect webinar is one of the ways through which FirstBank delivers the capacity-building pillar of its value propositions to SMEs.
- The event topic “The ABCs of Accessing Finance for your Business” is designed to expose SMEs to various finance opportunities that they can access and utilize to foster the continued growth of their businesses.
- With FirstBank’s over 127 years of being woven into the fabric of society, FirstBank has been at the forefront of impacting businesses and has consistently won awards for providing innovative solutions for customers and other stakeholders including SMEs.
Nigeria’s premier and leading financial inclusion services provider, FirstBank of Nigeria Limited will hold its SMEConnect Webinar by 11 am on Thursday, 8th July 2021 with “The ABCs of Accessing Finance for your Business” being the topic to be discussed at the event. Participants are required to register for the event via https://firstbanknigeria.zoom.
The event topic is designed to expose SMEs to various finance opportunities that they can access and utilize to foster the continued growth of their business, whilst optimizing the sustenance of their business operations in contributing to national development.
SMEConnect webinar is one of the ways through which FirstBank delivers the capacity-building pillar of its value propositions to SMEs. The Bank’s SMEConnect initiative is focused on impacting SMEs in key areas that affect their business growth and development.
The scope of the Bank’s SME services covers small/medium scale manufacturing firms, merchants (suppliers, distributors, etc.), professional firms (law, consulting, audit, etc.), agricultural, Churches, Mosques, and NGOs whose annual debit turnover is between N5M and N500M.
Guess Speakers at the event include Damilola Salawu – Partner/Head Technology, Innovation and Fintech, Olaniwun Ajayi LP, and Patrick Ehidiame Akhidenor – Head Credit Analysis & Processing, First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
Speaking at the event, Deputy Managing Director, Mr. Gbenga Shobo said “amongst many factors, access to finance, plays a critical role to the growth and sustenance of every business venture, especially the SMEs, and we are delighted with the role we continue to play in connecting SMEs to finance opportunities that are essential to boost their businesses.
With FirstBank’s over 127 years of being woven into the fabric of society, we remain at the forefront of positively impacting businesses, especially the SMEs, and enjoin all business owners and individuals intending to own theirs to be part of the event’’.
Only recently, FirstBank was honoured with the Africa Bank of the Year and Innovative Banking Product of the Year Awards in recognition of its sterling performance in delivering over 127 years of development-oriented services as Africa’s foremost financial inclusion services provider.
These awards came on the heels of a hat-trick of awards the Bank bagged – the 2021 ‘’Retail Banking CEO of the Year Nigeria’’, ‘’Most innovative Retail Banking App Nigeria’’ and ‘’Best CSR Bank Nigeria’’ – at the Global Banking and Finance awards. In addition, Brand Africa ranked FirstBank the second most admired financial services brand for the second year running.
What remains apparent in the awards is the Bank’s commitment to innovation as exemplified in FirstMobile. Easy to use, secure, fast, convenient (offering “Instant Banking, Anywhere!”), innovative and interactive, FirstMobile was designed to offer lifestyle solutions that make banking an exciting experience for FirstBank customers. The self-service mobile banking product allows customers in possession of the phone linked to the mobile number on which they receive FirstBank SMS alert messages and who possess a Naira Mastercard (debit) or a Verve debit card and have downloaded and activated the app, to transact via its secure platform on their smart devices without intervention from FirstBank. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store (for users of android devices) or the App Store (for iPhone and other iOS devices’ users) and also from FirstBank website via the URL: https://www.firstbanknigeria.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus: AVAT to partner with UNICEF in scaling up vaccine deliveries to African Union Member States August 3, 2021
- Energy Capital & Power announces historic Libya Energy & Economic Summit 2021, endorsed by the Office Of The Prime Minister August 3, 2021
- WHO to expand support in strengthening the delivery of primary health care and essential health services through Canadian grant August 3, 2021
- PAO Novatech CFO and Deputy Chairman, Mark Gyetvay, to Promote African LNG Opportunities at African Energy Week in Cape Town August 3, 2021
- Chief Scientist of FAO joins Al Sumait Prize Board of Trustees August 3, 2021
- Oloo hails Lionesses performances in Tokyo August 3, 2021
- Siemens drives digital transformation at its Virtual Smart Mining Forum August 3, 2021
- General Assembly Creates New Permanent Forum of People of African Descent August 3, 2021
- African Energy Week in Cape Town to Inject Critical Capital into Local Economy, Create Jobs, Boost COVID-19 Recovery August 3, 2021
- Coronavirus - Somalia: COVID-19 Update (02 August 2021) August 2, 2021
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle3 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
society6 months ago
Nigerian Army Major Allegedly Storm Car Dealers Shop With Troops Brutalised Civilians By Ifeoma Ikem
religion5 months ago
Behold The Popular Businessman That Supports Primate Ayodele’s Church Building