Plan your holidays for the year with Emirates’ global fare promotion
DECEMBER 17TH, NIGERIA– It is never too early to plan for the next adventure, especially when it comes to treating the travel bug. Travellers will have fun curating another bumper year of travel in a global fare promotion as the year 2019 runs out .
For a limited time, jet-setters in Nigeria can look forward to great deals to key destinations in Emirates’ global network with special Business Class and Economy Class fares.
With return fares at a special price offer, travellers have another compelling reason to embark on new adventures in 2020 and plan them in advance. The fares are available from December 7th to 31st and are valid for travel from January 7th to November 30th 2020.
Below are some of the featured destinations and fares:
|DESTINATION||Economy Class Fares(In Naira)||Business Class Fares(in Naira)||First Class Fares(in Naira)|
|Lagos to London||250,150||1,085,770||3,547,555|
|Lagos to Dubai||289,240||1,274,485||3,200,080|
|Lagos to New York||317,600||1,415,290||4,147,090|
|Lagos to Delhi||262,490||922,930||2,868,490|
|Lagos to Guangzhou||260,335||1,457,335||3,539,365|
|Abuja to London||255,552||1,069,761||3,552,681|
|Abuja to Dubai||223,608||1,200,441||3,370,092|
|Abuja to New York||396,759||1,775,796||4,153,083|
|Abuja to Delhi||278,058||1,050,159||3,372,270|
|Abuja to Guangzhou||264,264||1,383,756||4,175,226|
*Terms and conditions apply.
Fly Better, unmatched in-flight and on-ground experiences
Emirates believes in making every flight experience extraordinary. By making continued investments in refreshing the world’s biggest fleet of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, passengers travelling with Emirates are able to Fly Better on every single flight.
With door-to-door chauffeur service and luxury on-ground lounges in select airports worldwide, and on board enhancements, travellers can Fly Better with a seamless travel experience.
An on-board shower spa, fine dining and lounge bar are some of the exclusive experiences for First Class travellers on-board the A380, while the Boeing 777 offers uncompromising luxury and privacy with an enclosed First Class Suite, and mood lighting set to provide unprecedented comfort for travellers, along with virtual windows and sleek leathery inspired by the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Exclusive wines, champagnes and spirits, along with regionally inspired gourmet meals ensure that that all palates are matched.
Passengers traveling on the Boeing 777 Business Class enjoy unprecedented levels of comfort with wider and more ergonomic seats; while First and Business Class passengers on board the A380 can socialise and enjoy drinks and canapés at the iconic on-board Lounge. Kick back, relax and choose from more than 4,500 channels of the latest TV and on-demand content in multiple languages with Emirates’ award-winning ice inflight entertainment system.
Passengers across all cabins can share their travel experience on social media and stay connected throughout the flight, with pre-loaded 20MB of free Wi-Fi data.
With the vibrant and dynamic city of Dubai as its hub, Emirates provides travellers with direct connections to more than 150 destinations in 85 countries and territories including 43 destinations in Europe; 17 in the Americas; 23 in Africa; 13 in the Middle East; and 17 in South Asia.
For more information on Emirates, including how to book flights and a complete list of terms and conditions, contact your travel agent or visit https://www.emirates.com/ng/english/
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
- Victor Campenaerts headlines NTT Pro Cycling Czech Tour lineup August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries