Leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T. B. Joshua has said that “very soon”, people will understand his vision concerning Nigeria.
Concise News reports that Prophet Joshua made a flashback to his sermon a fortnight ago when he called for urgent prayers for Nigeria against “interruption of democracy’ in the nation.
In SCOAN’s Sunday Service, the influential evangelist says because people like misunderstand him, he has resorted to speaking in parable.
“Two weeks ago, I was talking about a vision concerning my nation,” he says.
“I saw a Seraphim. Seraphim came down with the rain.
“That rain brought about calmness and freshness.
“But people don’t know what I was talking about.
“Very soon, you will understand what I am talking about.
“Even though it is very bad and very rough now, you will smile.
“I’m in a nation; in a continent, they don’t understand me.
“If you understand me, I will talk to you – one-on-one. But if you don’t understand (me), I have to talk to you in parable.
“I’m in your midst, but you don’t understand me.”
“Four years ago, I was telling my people that we are the valley and our future is crying for help.
“They called me all sort of names, but what is happening today?”
“But then, there was food on the table. Everything was fine; everything was okay. But I was telling you this is valley, our future is crying for help.
“And I say, politics will not be as usual. But can a gentleman join politics again?” the influential Nigerian evangelist asks rhetorically.
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS