In its bid to give the Judiciary a balanced and well-structured Judicial Service Commission, the Ogun State Government under the leadership of Prince Dapo Abiodun, has graciously approved the appointment of 7 members of the Commission to oversee the activities of the Judicial arm of government in the State.
The Ogun State Judicial Service Commission has the advisory role of giving advice to the National Judicial Council (NJC) on matters regarding the nomination of the Chief Judge, other judges of the High Court, and other Judicial service staff.
According to a statement signed by the Secretary to the Ogun State Government, Mr. Tokunbo Talabi, the Judicial Service Commission would have as its Chairman, the Chief Judge of the State, Justice Mosunmola Dipeolu, while Mr Kolawole Peters would serve as the Secretary to the Commission.
Other members of the Commission include the Attorney-General of the State, Barr. Joel Soyinka, Barr. Nurudeen Aina, Yetunde Adesanya and Sola Elegbeji.
The Commission will be inaugurated soon.
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Ecobank signs up to The United Nations Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Responsible Banking November 13, 2019
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank partner to Support Development in Africa November 13, 2019
- WHO prequalifies Ebola vaccine, paving the way for its use in high-risk countries November 13, 2019
- U.S. provides Financing to Tetra4 to develop Energy Infrastructure in South Africa November 13, 2019
- Continental championship Rugby Africa Cup 2020 season starts with new spectator experience November 13, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia Rolls Out Community-Based Planning for Displacement Affected Communities in Somali Region November 12, 2019
- In the Face of Uncertainty, Residents of Aweil Remain Hopeful of Unity November 12, 2019
- Water Systems Completed in Uganda Refugee Settlements with European Union (EU), United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Support November 12, 2019
- USA Supports Ghana to Advance and Strengthen Community-level Health Service Delivery November 12, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum: Family businesses - an underestimated economic driving force November 12, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today