A social enterprise to inform, educate, empower and celebrate women.
KEA Enterprise has announced the launch of her new project named Extraordinary Woman (EW). During the launching, which took place on August 1, 2019, in Bodija, Ibadan, the Project Coordinator, Mrs. Kemi Irinoye said the social enterprise was set up with the sole aim to inform, communicate with and educate women from different spheres of the society while also celebrating women doing extraordinary things in their little ways.
“Extraordinary Woman was created for women. The women in Nigeria today are under immense pressure to measure up to many expectations. Being an extraordinary woman for me, means being yourself without altering who you are to fit society’s standards.
We have created an avenue for all women that encourages them to be themselves, chase their dreams and live their lives how they desire without seeking society’s approval,” said Mrs Irinoye.
She also used the occasion to announce that, over the next couple of months, the Extraordinary Woman crew will be traveling on to different parts of Nigeria looking for and showcasing women who within their own little spaces have been extraordinary.
The organisation is also asking that members of the public should recommend any woman they think is doing something extraordinary so that Extraordinary Woman Enterprise can tell their story.
Furthermore, KEA Enterprise is inviting women and the general public to join the community of women who will be positive change-makers by following the activities of Extraordinary Woman on social Media Platforms using @extraordinarywomanng on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Mrs Kemi Irinoye is the General Manager for Libra Multimedia LTD, a movie producing and promotion company. She is also the Managing Director of KEA Corporate Hospitality Services, an enterprise that is vast in food catering and event logistics for different types of occasions.
For more information, kindly follow @extraordinarywomanng on all social media platforms.
AMOSUN OBAS: WE’LL MAKE OUR DECISION PUBLIC SOON- ABIODUN
India Support orphanage Named After TB Joshua In South Sudan
Seyi & Layal Tinubu’s Noella Foundation Partners Food Clique Support to Feed Students on World Food Day
FIRST BANK: TOWARDS REVIVING NIGERIA’S TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Tony Kabaka threatens to kill himself if Gov Obaseki demolishes his Ugbor Hotel…video
Cover Of The Week
- Didier Reynders confirms Belgium’s commitment to the Children and Armed Conflict agenda October 18, 2019
- A Hispanic American at U.S. Embassy Malabo October 18, 2019
- Contest: Aweil Students Test Their Spelling Abilities on Key Words in Country’s Peace Agreement October 18, 2019
- Wang Yi and South African International Relations and Cooperation Minister Naledi Pandor hold talks October 18, 2019
- The Ceremony of Handing Over of Agricultural Equipment within the Framework of the Japanese Programme « Support to Underpriviledged Gambian Farmers » to the Gambia October 18, 2019
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Annual Meetings in Washington: European Investment Bank (EIB) mobilises substantial resources in Tunisia October 18, 2019
- World Food Prize and World Hunger Fighters Foundation Launch Fellowship for Young African Agribusiness Innovators October 18, 2019
- Kenya Takes Vital Step Against Cervical Cancer and Introduces Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine into Routine Immunization October 18, 2019
- Chinese Ambassador Zhao Yanbo attended the Groundbreaking Ceremony of China-aid Kazungula Primary School October 18, 2019
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on Nov 6th October 18, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin