A social enterprise to inform, educate, empower and celebrate women.
KEA Enterprise has announced the launch of her new project named Extraordinary Woman (EW). During the launching, which took place on August 1, 2019, in Bodija, Ibadan, the Project Coordinator, Mrs. Kemi Irinoye said the social enterprise was set up with the sole aim to inform, communicate with and educate women from different spheres of the society while also celebrating women doing extraordinary things in their little ways.
“Extraordinary Woman was created for women. The women in Nigeria today are under immense pressure to measure up to many expectations. Being an extraordinary woman for me, means being yourself without altering who you are to fit society’s standards.
We have created an avenue for all women that encourages them to be themselves, chase their dreams and live their lives how they desire without seeking society’s approval,” said Mrs Irinoye.
She also used the occasion to announce that, over the next couple of months, the Extraordinary Woman crew will be traveling on to different parts of Nigeria looking for and showcasing women who within their own little spaces have been extraordinary.
The organisation is also asking that members of the public should recommend any woman they think is doing something extraordinary so that Extraordinary Woman Enterprise can tell their story.
Furthermore, KEA Enterprise is inviting women and the general public to join the community of women who will be positive change-makers by following the activities of Extraordinary Woman on social Media Platforms using @extraordinarywomanng on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Mrs Kemi Irinoye is the General Manager for Libra Multimedia LTD, a movie producing and promotion company. She is also the Managing Director of KEA Corporate Hospitality Services, an enterprise that is vast in food catering and event logistics for different types of occasions.
For more information, kindly follow @extraordinarywomanng on all social media platforms.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: WHO COVID-19 Africa Update (30 September 2020) October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: Science and Innovation on plan for South Africa to achieve population immunity against Coronavirus COVID-19 October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (30 September 2020) October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (30 September 2020) October 1, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (30th September 2020) October 1, 2020
- Statement from Dr Matshidiso Moeti, World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Director for Africa, on Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Allegations in the North Kivu Ebola Response October 1, 2020
- Human rights defenders from Iran and Belarus among 2020 Right Livelihood Laureates October 1, 2020
- Webb Fontaine Awarded ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ by Ethiopian Customs Commission for Successful Launch of Electronic Customs Management System October 1, 2020
- World Coffee Day: Nestlé Helps Boost Coffee Production in Africa October 1, 2020
- 60 Years After Independence Nigeria’s Energy Industry Hasn’t Realized Its Promise — But It’s Getting Closer (By NJ Ayuk) September 30, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro1 month ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports4 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital