To whom much is given, like they say, much is expected. That’s the best way to capture the recent kind gesture between Kogi’s First Lady, Hajia Rashidat Yahaya Bello and sultry actress, Halima Abubakar.
The rave Nollywood actress, we gathered recently paid a courtesy visit to the Kogi State governor’s wife, Hajia Rashidat in Abuja where a memento was presented.
Actress Halima Abubakar whose nonprofit making and non governmental organization, Halima Abubakar Foundation has been in working relationship with the First Lady formally conferred Her Excellency, Hajia Rashidat with a meritorious award.
The award, according to her is to appreciate the woman of substance whose sense of humanity knows no bound, “she has been good to us and we thought it wise to reciprocate with a deserving honour, she’s really a good role model with a difference”, she said.
And in another development, the actress has been given a nod to work closely with the First Lady and some of her team for the forthcoming election which sees her husband, Alhaji Yahaya Bello in stiff opposition.
Halima has promised to stand by the beautiful governor’s wife to make sure the dream of her husband’s reelection is realised in the November 2019 governorship poll in Kogi.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS