To whom much is given, like they say, much is expected. That’s the best way to capture the recent kind gesture between Kogi’s First Lady, Hajia Rashidat Yahaya Bello and sultry actress, Halima Abubakar.
The rave Nollywood actress, we gathered recently paid a courtesy visit to the Kogi State governor’s wife, Hajia Rashidat in Abuja where a memento was presented.
Actress Halima Abubakar whose nonprofit making and non governmental organization, Halima Abubakar Foundation has been in working relationship with the First Lady formally conferred Her Excellency, Hajia Rashidat with a meritorious award.
The award, according to her is to appreciate the woman of substance whose sense of humanity knows no bound, “she has been good to us and we thought it wise to reciprocate with a deserving honour, she’s really a good role model with a difference”, she said.
And in another development, the actress has been given a nod to work closely with the First Lady and some of her team for the forthcoming election which sees her husband, Alhaji Yahaya Bello in stiff opposition.
Halima has promised to stand by the beautiful governor’s wife to make sure the dream of her husband’s reelection is realised in the November 2019 governorship poll in Kogi.
Boroffice congratulates Bello, Lyon over hard-won victories
ABIODUN CONGRATULATES BELLO, LYON
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Mocks Edo PDP
The Last Dance of Akinlade/APM Legal Gambit: Time Will Tell
HOW TO STOP FUTURE OTA TOLL GATE DISASTERS – GOV ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Stronger data and evidence crucial for Africa’s policymakers November 19, 2019
- Blue economy can be a site of economic production – ECA November 19, 2019
- A strong partnership for financial inclusion in Namibia: German development bank KfW and NamPost intensify their cooperation to support SMEs and households in rural areas November 19, 2019
- Messi Meets Patients from Save a Child’s Heart November 19, 2019
- 30 years of child rights: Historic gains and undeniable achievements, but little progress for the world’s poorest children - UNICEF November 19, 2019
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented credential letters to the President of Ethiopia November 19, 2019
- H.E. Mr. Andrii Pravednyk, Ambassador of Ukraine to the Republic of Kenya held a meeting with H.E. Ambassador Jonhson Weru, Director, Directorate of Economic Affairs and Commercial Diplomacy, MFA of the Republic of Kenya November 19, 2019
- Foreign Involvement in Libya Must be Stopped, Top Official Tells Security Council, Describing ‘Race Against Time’ to Reach Peaceful Solution, Spare Lives November 19, 2019
- Ethiopia and Norway held the 5th Political Consultation on today in Oslo November 18, 2019
- Côte d’Ivoire Elephants encounter Rwanda Silverbacks in Rugby Africa Cup 2020 elimination stage November 18, 2019
Business7 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today