celebrity radar - gossips
He Forcefully Made Me Turn To Muslim, Turned Me To Sex Machine -Kidnapped Schoolgirl Narrates
A 15-year-old schoolgirl, Patince Paul who was abducted in Sokoto State, has explained her ordeal at the hands of her abductor. The teenager who was forcefully abducted and converted to Islam explained that she was held in captivity and sexually abused for seven months at the residence of Sarkin Baki (king of strangers). The Benue-born student had gone missing on August 12, 2015, but help came her way after Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto state ordered an investigation into the matter, a directive which later led to her release.
According to Leadership, young Patience explained that her abductor and some Hisbah (Sharia police) personnel took her to an imam in Runjin Sambo area of Sokoto, claiming that she wished to convert to Islam. “I was sent to buy biscuits and on my way I saw him (her abductor) and he persuaded me to come to his bungalow,” the young girl said. On whether she was forced into marriage in Sokoto, the primary six pupil answered in the negative, stating however, that her abductor turned her into a sex slave at the house of the Sarkin Baki. She said: “Yes, he was forcefully making love to me any time he wanted. “They first took me to Sarkin Baki house, and kept me there for seven months before my parents came looking for me. “They gave me something to drink, but I refused to take the drink, and they took me to one room and locked me inside the room.
“They forcefully made me to turn to Muslim and gave me another name, Aisha. Some people wanted to marry me, but the Sarkin Baki refused and said until I finish Islamic school before they marry me off.”
Barrister Ezekiel Dyagas, a lawyer with a Plateau-based NGO, who helped with the rescue of Patience, addressed a press conference in Kaduna, explaining that he was briefed about her case on March 1, 2016, by her brother.
According to him: “Her brother, who is here with me, has been up and doing since the family realised that the little girl was missing and eventually abducted by one of her neighbours.
“I promised the family to give me 48 hours and we would be able to trace her whereabouts. I posted her story on the website and you will not believe the response I got.
“Within that 48 hours I was talking to the Sokoto State governor, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal, and I told the girl’s brother that the governor will call him.
“In fact, the governor not only called, but he played a vital role towards the freeing of Patience. He acted as a father and we appreciate his role. In short, he was instrumental to her eventual release.
“As I am talking to you, those behind her abduction in Sokoto had been arrested and are going to face prosecution soon.”
Meanwhile, the youngster’s elder brother, Isaac Paul, who had just graduated from the University of Sokoto and is awaiting NYSC call-up, was full of gratitude to Nigerians who came to the aid of their family in ensuring the recovery of his sister.
The 28-year-old said that their mother was dead and their father worked as a steward in Sokoto, adding that Patience is the sixth child of the nine in the family.
The issue of teenage kidnap and forceful abduction reared its ugly head recently when the case of Ese Oruru, the Bayelsan girl who was kidnapped and taken to Kano became a household item in Nigeria. After the controversies surrounding her abduction and subsequent release, the young Oruru made stunning revelations about what transpired in the palace of the Emir of Kano, where she was reportedly housed for a while. This news also comes after a 16-year-old student of Government Secondary School, Apo Resettlement, Ifesinachi Ani was abducted about six months ago and taken to an unknown destination. The missing girl is a native of Amaechi Awkunanaw in Enugu south local government area of Enugu state.
According to Ifesinachi’s mother who is a widow with four children, neither the FCT police command nor other organisations have been able to offer any reasonable assistance to secure the release of the girl.
celebrity radar - gossips
Apostle Omotosho Marks 40th Birthday, 7th Church Anniversary Amid Jubilation
Apostle Omotosho Marks 40th Birthday, 7th Church Anniversary Amid Jubilation
CALABAR — Jubilant scenes filled the atmosphere on May 21 as family members, church congregants, associates, and well-wishers gathered to celebrate the 40th birthday of Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph alongside the 7th anniversary of his ministry.
The colourful double celebration attracted religious leaders, dignitaries, and members of the Christian community, who described the occasion as a reflection of God’s faithfulness and the steady growth of the ministry over the years.
Among dignitaries present at the event were Pastor Dr. Elizabeth Aremu, the wife of Bishop Thomas Aremu, Assistant Director-General of the Department of State Services, Kolawole Sokoya, as well as other notable guests.
Speaking during the event, Apostle Omotosho expressed gratitude to God and appreciated everyone who contributed to the success of the celebration through prayers, gifts, goodwill messages, and physical presence.
He described his attainment of 40 years and the progress recorded by the church within seven years as evidence of divine grace and unwavering support from members and partners of the ministry.
“With a heart full of gratitude, I sincerely thank everyone who celebrated with me on my 40th birthday and our 7th Church Anniversary. Your prayers, kind words, gifts, presence, and overwhelming show of love made the occasion truly unforgettable,” he said.
The programme featured prayer sessions for Nigeria, prophetic ministrations, thanksgiving, and tributes from members and associates, who praised the cleric for his commitment to spiritual growth, humanitarian service, and mentorship.
Several speakers at the gathering described
Apostle Omotosho as a compassionate leader dedicated to uplifting lives and advancing Christian values within the community.
The cleric also appreciated his family, friends, church workers, and members for their steadfast support toward the vision of the ministry.
“Thank you to my family, friends, members, and well-wishers for standing by me and supporting the vision God has given us. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you for your love, sacrifices, and continued support,” he added.
The celebration ended with a special thanksgiving service and renewed prayers for greater impact and expansion of the ministry in the years ahead.
celebrity radar - gossips
I’m City Boy For Life” — Obi Cubana Fires Back At Exit Rumours
“I’m City Boy For Life” — Obi Cubana Fires Back At Exit Rumours
Popular businessman and socialite, Obi Cubana, has dismissed rumours suggesting that he has withdrawn from the City Boy Movement, declaring that he remains committed to the political support group.
Obi Cubana, whose real name is Obinna Iyiegbu, reportedly described the claims making the rounds on social media as false and misleading, insisting that he remains “City Boy for life.”
The entrepreneur was reacting to reports alleging that he had distanced himself from the movement following criticism from some social media users over his political alignment.
In a statement circulated online, the businessman reaffirmed his loyalty to the group and stressed that his involvement was based on his belief in constructive engagement and national development.
He also denied allegations that he made derogatory comments against supporters of former Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi,
celebrity radar - gossips
General Buratai to deliver University of Ilorin’s distinguished personality lecture
General Buratai to deliver University of Ilorin’s distinguished personality lecture
The Department of Criminology and Security Studies at the University of Ilorin has announced that a former Chief of Army Staff and former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin, Ambassador Lt. General (Rtd) Tukur Buratai (CFR), will deliver its prestigious Distinguished Personality Lecture.
The lecture is scheduled to take place on Saturday, 23rd May 2026, at the University Auditorium by 10:00 a.m. The Vice-Chancellor of the University, Prof. Wahab Olasupo Egbewole (SAN), is expected to be the Chief Host, while Dr. Monsurat Isiaka (Ph.D.), Head of the Department, will serve as Host.
Buratai, who brings a wealth of unmatched experience from his military and diplomatic service, will be speaking on the critical theme: “The Armed Forces of Nigeria and National Security: The Youth and National Aspirations.”
The lecture aims to foster critical conversation about Nigeria’s future security landscape, the pivotal role of the armed forces in national stability, and the interplay between national aspirations and the country’s youth population.
-
news5 months agoWHO REALLY OWNS MONIEPOINT? The $290 Million Deal That Sold Nigeria’s Top Fintech to Foreign Interests
-
society3 weeks agoSOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A BATTLEFIELD COMMAND – WHY THE NIGERIAN ARMY’S ACTION AGAINST JUSTICE CRACK IS A NATIONAL SECURITY IMPERATIVE
-
celebrity radar - gossips4 months agoDr. Chris Okafor Returns with Power and Fire of the Spirit -Mounts Grace Nation Altar with Fresh Anointing and Restoration Grace on February 1, 2026
-
celebrity radar - gossips5 months agoProphet Kingsley Aitafo Releases 2026 Prophecy: ‘Nigeria Will Rise, but the World Must Prepare for Turbulence’







You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.