Fashion Industry is one of multi billion dollar industry in the world that has shaped the way we dress and look with different designs. It has sharpened our dress sense. One of the creative fashion designers in South South and the Ceo,House of Zenny Ms Braimah Zenny in an exclusive chats revealed her passion for clothes making and her 2019 collections.
Can we Meet you?
My name is braimah zenny, a graduate of federal polytechnic auchi, Edo State where I studied Microbiology. I was born and brought up in Edo state and
I’m the last born in a family of four.
Talking about her journey to fashion industry.
I had this passionate dream of becoming a fashion designer for a very longtime so Immediately a finished with my first degree, I took the bold step to pursue my dream. And that was how “House of Zenny” my fashion brand was born. It was a dream yesterday and now a reality.
Talks about her latest designs.
In house of Zenny its creativity and customers satisfaction that drive us to always be on top of our game in this part of our world.I have a lot of designs and sketches like never seen before just give us a call or check us on our social media platform and you will be glad you did because looking good is my business.
I don’t really have challenges for now because I’m still growing in the game, but the only thing I must say is that when you are good at what you do, people will look for you. We want to say thank you to those that has supported House of Zenny so in this year 2019 we have an amazing discount for them and those would be Custormer there’s something big for them too.
OGUN JOB PORTAL HITS 25, 000 MARK
Stanbic IBTC: Impacting communities through CSI and employee volunteerism
ZENITH BANK RECORDS IMPROVED HALF YEAR 2019 RESULTS, WITH INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 30 KOBO PER SHARE
Reuben Okoya: The New Dawn in Bayelsa Politics
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Cover Of The Week
- Angola’s Path Forward for Security and Economic Development: Weapons Management and Humanitarian Demining August 19, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea petroleum minister continues Africa Gas Advocacy setting the stage for November Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) discussions August 19, 2019
- Ministerial gathering to shape Africa’s health agenda opens in Brazzaville August 19, 2019
- AFRICOM, Ghana Armed Forces Commence Africa Endeavor 2019 August 19, 2019
- USAID Administrator Mark Green's Meetings in the Democratic Republic of the Congo August 19, 2019
- South Sudan: Women humanitarians are honoured on World Humanitarian Day August 19, 2019
- #InsideHustle: Meet Kenyan who makes over 1000 USD a day from making film equipment in his home garage August 19, 2019
- U.S. Embassy, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), and iCog Labs Celebrate Youth Winners of SolveIT! 2019 August 19, 2019
- Progress at Last for Kingdom of Eswatini’s Energy Mix Dream (By: Koketso Lediga, Managing Director & Lead Consultant, Infra-Afrika Advisory, Sandton) August 19, 2019
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), Gender and Climate Change Resilience August 19, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others