Fashion Industry is one of multi billion dollar industry in the world that has shaped the way we dress and look with different designs. It has sharpened our dress sense. One of the creative fashion designers in South South and the Ceo,House of Zenny Ms Braimah Zenny in an exclusive chats revealed her passion for clothes making and her 2019 collections.
Can we Meet you?
My name is braimah zenny, a graduate of federal polytechnic auchi, Edo State where I studied Microbiology. I was born and brought up in Edo state and
I’m the last born in a family of four.
Talking about her journey to fashion industry.
I had this passionate dream of becoming a fashion designer for a very longtime so Immediately a finished with my first degree, I took the bold step to pursue my dream. And that was how “House of Zenny” my fashion brand was born. It was a dream yesterday and now a reality.
Talks about her latest designs.
In house of Zenny its creativity and customers satisfaction that drive us to always be on top of our game in this part of our world.I have a lot of designs and sketches like never seen before just give us a call or check us on our social media platform and you will be glad you did because looking good is my business.
I don’t really have challenges for now because I’m still growing in the game, but the only thing I must say is that when you are good at what you do, people will look for you. We want to say thank you to those that has supported House of Zenny so in this year 2019 we have an amazing discount for them and those would be Custormer there’s something big for them too.
SANWO-OLU’S CABINET ENDS RETREATS, PLEDGES COMMITMENT TO GREATER LAGOS VISION
ABIODUN PARLEYS WITH CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS TUESDAY
PROF. BANJI AKINTOYE: THE NEW LEADER OF YORUBA NATION
Prof Banji Akintoye to address Media on Leadership Issue in Yoruba Land
TRAVEL GIANT PHEMNICK VISITS ORPHANAGE … CELEBRATES ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN NIGERIA
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others