Fashion Industry is one of multi billion dollar industry in the world that has shaped the way we dress and look with different designs. It has sharpened our dress sense. One of the creative fashion designers in South South and the Ceo,House of Zenny Ms Braimah Zenny in an exclusive chats revealed her passion for clothes making and her 2019 collections.
Can we Meet you?
My name is braimah zenny, a graduate of federal polytechnic auchi, Edo State where I studied Microbiology. I was born and brought up in Edo state and
I’m the last born in a family of four.
Talking about her journey to fashion industry.
I had this passionate dream of becoming a fashion designer for a very longtime so Immediately a finished with my first degree, I took the bold step to pursue my dream. And that was how “House of Zenny” my fashion brand was born. It was a dream yesterday and now a reality.
Talks about her latest designs.
In house of Zenny its creativity and customers satisfaction that drive us to always be on top of our game in this part of our world.I have a lot of designs and sketches like never seen before just give us a call or check us on our social media platform and you will be glad you did because looking good is my business.
I don’t really have challenges for now because I’m still growing in the game, but the only thing I must say is that when you are good at what you do, people will look for you. We want to say thank you to those that has supported House of Zenny so in this year 2019 we have an amazing discount for them and those would be Custormer there’s something big for them too.
Boroffice congratulates Bello, Lyon over hard-won victories
ABIODUN CONGRATULATES BELLO, LYON
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Mocks Edo PDP
The Last Dance of Akinlade/APM Legal Gambit: Time Will Tell
HOW TO STOP FUTURE OTA TOLL GATE DISASTERS – GOV ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Stronger data and evidence crucial for Africa’s policymakers November 19, 2019
- Blue economy can be a site of economic production – ECA November 19, 2019
- A strong partnership for financial inclusion in Namibia: German development bank KfW and NamPost intensify their cooperation to support SMEs and households in rural areas November 19, 2019
- Messi Meets Patients from Save a Child’s Heart November 19, 2019
- 30 years of child rights: Historic gains and undeniable achievements, but little progress for the world’s poorest children - UNICEF November 19, 2019
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented credential letters to the President of Ethiopia November 19, 2019
- H.E. Mr. Andrii Pravednyk, Ambassador of Ukraine to the Republic of Kenya held a meeting with H.E. Ambassador Jonhson Weru, Director, Directorate of Economic Affairs and Commercial Diplomacy, MFA of the Republic of Kenya November 19, 2019
- Foreign Involvement in Libya Must be Stopped, Top Official Tells Security Council, Describing ‘Race Against Time’ to Reach Peaceful Solution, Spare Lives November 19, 2019
- Ethiopia and Norway held the 5th Political Consultation on today in Oslo November 18, 2019
- Côte d’Ivoire Elephants encounter Rwanda Silverbacks in Rugby Africa Cup 2020 elimination stage November 18, 2019
Business7 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today