For allegedly decamping from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC, an influential area boy in Oshodi, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, popularly called Esi Oluwo was clubbed to death on Thursday at Oshodi by rivalry gang.
Baba Esi, whose real name is Ismail, was a staunch supporter of PDP in Oshodi and was largely credited with the victory recorded by the PDP in Oshodi-Isolo where the party’s candidate won the House of Representatives seat, before he defected to the APC a few days ago.
His Personal Assistant, Jeff Ajinrogun, in an exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly on Friday, April 10,2015 alleged that his boss was actually killed by Mc Oluomo and his gang. He claimed that he was not felled by Gun as all the shots fired against him did not penetrate. Rather, he was stabbed and clubbed to death through the use of hammer and other sophisticated weapons.
” contrary to all the reports on line, i was at the rally with him and was a witness to all that transpired and how MC Oluomo and his groups attacked and killed my boss”.
He was said to have visited the Ikoyi home of a top APC chieftain in Lagos on Wednesday on invitation where he was persuaded to decamp to the APC.
To demonstrate his affiliation with his new party, APC, he allegedly mobilized his supporters for a rally on Thursday at Oshodi. Some of APC supporters were said to be unhappy with his move and due to age long rivalry felt threatened by his return.
Graphic details of how he was killed by the star witness who confirmed he gave up the ghost in his hands will be published soon….
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries