For allegedly decamping from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC, an influential area boy in Oshodi, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, popularly called Esi Oluwo was clubbed to death on Thursday at Oshodi by rivalry gang.
Baba Esi, whose real name is Ismail, was a staunch supporter of PDP in Oshodi and was largely credited with the victory recorded by the PDP in Oshodi-Isolo where the party’s candidate won the House of Representatives seat, before he defected to the APC a few days ago.
His Personal Assistant, Jeff Ajinrogun, in an exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly on Friday, April 10,2015 alleged that his boss was actually killed by Mc Oluomo and his gang. He claimed that he was not felled by Gun as all the shots fired against him did not penetrate. Rather, he was stabbed and clubbed to death through the use of hammer and other sophisticated weapons.
” contrary to all the reports on line, i was at the rally with him and was a witness to all that transpired and how MC Oluomo and his groups attacked and killed my boss”.
He was said to have visited the Ikoyi home of a top APC chieftain in Lagos on Wednesday on invitation where he was persuaded to decamp to the APC.
To demonstrate his affiliation with his new party, APC, he allegedly mobilized his supporters for a rally on Thursday at Oshodi. Some of APC supporters were said to be unhappy with his move and due to age long rivalry felt threatened by his return.
Graphic details of how he was killed by the star witness who confirmed he gave up the ghost in his hands will be published soon….
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today