For allegedly decamping from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC, an influential area boy in Oshodi, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, popularly called Esi Oluwo was clubbed to death on Thursday at Oshodi by rivalry gang.
Baba Esi, whose real name is Ismail, was a staunch supporter of PDP in Oshodi and was largely credited with the victory recorded by the PDP in Oshodi-Isolo where the party’s candidate won the House of Representatives seat, before he defected to the APC a few days ago.
His Personal Assistant, Jeff Ajinrogun, in an exclusive chat with Sahara Weekly on Friday, April 10,2015 alleged that his boss was actually killed by Mc Oluomo and his gang. He claimed that he was not felled by Gun as all the shots fired against him did not penetrate. Rather, he was stabbed and clubbed to death through the use of hammer and other sophisticated weapons.
” contrary to all the reports on line, i was at the rally with him and was a witness to all that transpired and how MC Oluomo and his groups attacked and killed my boss”.
He was said to have visited the Ikoyi home of a top APC chieftain in Lagos on Wednesday on invitation where he was persuaded to decamp to the APC.
To demonstrate his affiliation with his new party, APC, he allegedly mobilized his supporters for a rally on Thursday at Oshodi. Some of APC supporters were said to be unhappy with his move and due to age long rivalry felt threatened by his return.
Graphic details of how he was killed by the star witness who confirmed he gave up the ghost in his hands will be published soon….
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS