*We Championed Coalition For New Nigeria With Good Agendas, Abdulkadir Adulsalam Slams Obasanjo_*
The National President of Labour Party in Nigeria, Comrade Alhaji Abdulkabir Abdulsalam berated the stealing of idea by the formal president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at the inauguration of Ogun State Labour Party held today at Park Inn Hotel, Kuto Roundabout in Abeokuta Ogun State.
In presence was Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam (Baradeen Paiko),Barrister Akingbade Oyenekan, Comrade Bode Simeon Southwest Chairman, Honourable Sabur Shina Aroyehun, Former Senatorial Candidate of Labour Party, State Secretary, Otunba Akinyemi Jackson among other imminent personalities. The opening prayer was said by Mrs Grace Simeon while the welcome address was said by Honorable Shina Aroyehun.
The newly elected chairman of Labour Party in Ogun State, Comrade Arabambi Abayomi Oluwafemi who lampooned the government of Governor Ibikunle Amosun, and assure the masses of using all constitutional means to send the grossly incopetent, inept, direction less and corrupt administration.
“We have been the undisputed leader of opposition for the past 30 months as our party has been able to identify with the masses and civil servants whose salaries, pensions, gratuities, cooperative deductions has been kidnapped and held to ransom by the evanses and witches now occupying our government house~Arabambi detonates.”
According to Arabambi, the present administration of Governor Ibikunle Amosun has destroyed the future of our children and those yet unborn, with the total collapse of education in Ogun state. The construction of 20 model schools at a combine cost of Fifty Billion Naira tax payer money with no student in them is now a elephant project that now houses various wild animals and dark spirits from hell. The abolition of WAEC fees has shut out the children of ordinary people of Ogun state who the APC government now compel to pay Thirty Five Thousand Naira each before they write exams.
Our party is waiting for the people of Ogun State to vote out APC and it’s troubles in 2019 because they don’t have capacity and capabilities to run the affairs of our dear state, we all must stop hunger, incompetence, gangatuan corruption personified, crude polity and stealing by voting for Labour Party in 2019. We have come to be consumed by APC Administration economic flip flop, a whooping debt of 430 billion payable over Sixty-Five 65 years, negative policy, bickering, small minded politics that has not moved Ogun State forward
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS