*We Championed Coalition For New Nigeria With Good Agendas, Abdulkadir Adulsalam Slams Obasanjo_*
The National President of Labour Party in Nigeria, Comrade Alhaji Abdulkabir Abdulsalam berated the stealing of idea by the formal president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at the inauguration of Ogun State Labour Party held today at Park Inn Hotel, Kuto Roundabout in Abeokuta Ogun State.
In presence was Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam (Baradeen Paiko),Barrister Akingbade Oyenekan, Comrade Bode Simeon Southwest Chairman, Honourable Sabur Shina Aroyehun, Former Senatorial Candidate of Labour Party, State Secretary, Otunba Akinyemi Jackson among other imminent personalities. The opening prayer was said by Mrs Grace Simeon while the welcome address was said by Honorable Shina Aroyehun.
The newly elected chairman of Labour Party in Ogun State, Comrade Arabambi Abayomi Oluwafemi who lampooned the government of Governor Ibikunle Amosun, and assure the masses of using all constitutional means to send the grossly incopetent, inept, direction less and corrupt administration.
“We have been the undisputed leader of opposition for the past 30 months as our party has been able to identify with the masses and civil servants whose salaries, pensions, gratuities, cooperative deductions has been kidnapped and held to ransom by the evanses and witches now occupying our government house~Arabambi detonates.”
According to Arabambi, the present administration of Governor Ibikunle Amosun has destroyed the future of our children and those yet unborn, with the total collapse of education in Ogun state. The construction of 20 model schools at a combine cost of Fifty Billion Naira tax payer money with no student in them is now a elephant project that now houses various wild animals and dark spirits from hell. The abolition of WAEC fees has shut out the children of ordinary people of Ogun state who the APC government now compel to pay Thirty Five Thousand Naira each before they write exams.
Our party is waiting for the people of Ogun State to vote out APC and it’s troubles in 2019 because they don’t have capacity and capabilities to run the affairs of our dear state, we all must stop hunger, incompetence, gangatuan corruption personified, crude polity and stealing by voting for Labour Party in 2019. We have come to be consumed by APC Administration economic flip flop, a whooping debt of 430 billion payable over Sixty-Five 65 years, negative policy, bickering, small minded politics that has not moved Ogun State forward
Cover Of The Week
- Ghana Rugby Reminds The Rugby Family of its Code of Conduct as it Sanctions Coach January 27, 2020
- Ambassador-Designate of Kingdom of Bahrain to Arab Republic of Egypt presents copy of his credentials to Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister for Protocol in Cairo January 27, 2020
- Ivory Coast selects IGN FI to Modernise its Land Administration System January 27, 2020
- World Council of Churches, Lutheran World Federation issue joint appeal to Nigerian president January 27, 2020
- Assistant Secretary for African Affairs Tibor Nagy concludes successful visit to Ethiopia January 27, 2020
- High Commission of India celebrated 71st Republic Day of India on 26 January 2020 at India House January 27, 2020
- 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) - 80 Years of Exchanges Professional Development Seminars January 27, 2020
- Press Statement on Yellow Fever in Moyo and Buliisa districts in Uganda January 27, 2020
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria