Jerry and Zuwiera mark 4th wedding Anniversary In Grand Style.
“Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD” according Proverb 18vs22. This is so true in the life of young mobile entrepreneur and hospitality expert, Jerry Aloye Opiughie who took the bold step 4 years ago to walk down his hearthrob, Zuwiera to the altar at Christ Faith Tabernacle ( Games village Estate Abuja) on 25th March 2017 at a well attended wedding ceremony by friends and family which the traditional marriage had earlier took place at Fugar in Edo State on 23rd March 2017.
The Sales and marketing manager, Wells Carlton Hotel and Apartment Abuja, Jerry Aloye Opiughie revealed in love letter he penned down to Mark 4th wedding Anniversary. “I blessed the day I found you and it has been one level of Favour to another since the day you became my wife”
The two lover birds started the journey together from the scratch, in a room apartment with nothing except with the dreams and Aspirations that they shared. Jerry said “I don’t know how to appreciate the love of my life Zuwiera, She’s my wife, my mother, my friend, The frosting on my cake, the flame on my candles and the helium in my balloon and the mother of our son, Bryan. I call her “SUGAR” because she sweeten my life since she took the risk to go along with me on this marital journey.
I can remember vividly when we moved into one bedroom apartment with no window blinds, no cotton, no pot just a bed on the floor and she was happy with me that we are building together. I had no car but she assured me that she doesn’t care about a car but she was concerned about what drives me in life”
My Sugar, even as we celebrate our 4th year wedding anniversary today, you know we are not where we used to be be but we are grateful for what God has done for us.
To my Sugar, You’re the perfect one for me and I love our life together.
You’re an amazing wife and I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
I love being married to you and you’re more beautiful now than ever.
I just want to let you know that we make a great team and understand me like no one else.
Happy 4th anniversary to my wife and my best friend, Zuwiera.
Cover Of The Week
- How Senegal prepared for COVID-19 surge June 12, 2021
- The system stalling COVID-19 importation into Rwanda June 12, 2021
- Interview with FIFA Council member Isha Johansen from Sierra Leone June 12, 2021
- B-roll: Interview with FIFA Council member Isha Johansen from Sierra Leone June 11, 2021
- Women's Premier Division R6 and First Division R1 Preview June 11, 2021
- South Sudan's former Petroleum Minister urges industry to stick with Cape Town by endorsing African Energy Week June 11, 2021
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated successfully launches US$350 million 10NC5 year Tier 2 Sustainability Notes June 11, 2021
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies digitally empowers the youth of Mthatha with the opening of their first Innovation and Digital Centre June 11, 2021
- Over 1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Angola June 11, 2021
- New Humanitarian Hub to boost efficiency in delivering humanitarian assistance in Pibor, South Sudan June 11, 2021
Politics7 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion6 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle2 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks