By Ifeoma Ikem
A 42 years old, widow mother of two was merciesssly beat up by her estranged friend to stupor for asking him to return her generator she led to him some time ago.
The perpetrator, Fatia Sanni a resident of No 41 Matins street, Mushin, alledgedly push the victim from the 1st floor of the a storey building down were the victim sustains injuries all over her body.
According to the victim, who claimed to have gone to the suspect house in order to collect her generator set she borrowed the perpetrator because she wanted to used it in her shop due to the one she is using in the shop is faulty . ” before this incident, we are no longer lover since December , l borrow him the generator when he told me that they do not normally have light in their area that was why I released the generator to him,”.
Sahara weekly,gathered from the victim that the perpetrator always behavior abnormal i dated him for 18months I discovered he is mentally unstable decided to call off the relationship since December before he will kill me for my children.
” I have call to inform him that I want to use the generator because the one at my shop is faulty, I don’t have money to repair it for now,i did not know is going to unleash terror on me””.
The incident was reported by the convener, Advocates For Children And Vulnerable Persons Network (ACVPN), Mr Ebenezer Omejalile and also the matter have been reported to police by the victim.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: Communique of the Bureau of the Assembly of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government Teleconference on COVID-19, Held on 26 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Uganda today, Saturday 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Seychelles: New Case of COVID-19 Detected (28 March 2020) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Botswana: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases statistics in Botswana as of 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: The Head of State Convened a Meeting of the Expanded Security Services Response Committee (Saturday 28 March) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Seven more people have tested positive of coronavirus, four Kenyans, two Congolese and one Chinese, bringing the total to 38 March 28, 2020
- Map of African countries with COVID-19 cases (28 March 2020 - 5pm EAT) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 46 countries reporting a total COVID-19 3,977 cases, 117 deaths, and 286 recoveries March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Press Statement on the Update of Coronavirus in the Country and Response Measures as at 28th March, 2020 March 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
news2 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor