Sadly, coronavirus, the most talked about pandemic in the world at the moment has found its way into the royal family of the United Kingdom causing disarray and panic.
News broke out this morning that the heir to the throne, Prince Charles has tested positive to the deadly virus after showing signs. Aside that, we learnt the queen herself might have moved out of the palace .
This confirmed the message by Prophet TB Joshua in the beginning of year had urged the world to pray for the royal family as he saw Disunity and misunderstanding amongst them.
He also stated that Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Duke of Edinburgh be prayed for against going in and out of hospital.
The prophecies came to pass from the separation of prince harry and his wife, Meghan from the royal family and now, the emergence of the corona virus into the royal family which might lead to the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh being quarantined if they have had contact with the Prince recently.
Prophet TB Joshua further urged the world to pray for the royal family to survive the hard times
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: Communique of the Bureau of the Assembly of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government Teleconference on COVID-19, Held on 26 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: 7 new cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Uganda today, Saturday 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Seychelles: New Case of COVID-19 Detected (28 March 2020) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus – Botswana: Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases statistics in Botswana as of 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: 28 March 2020 March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: The Head of State Convened a Meeting of the Expanded Security Services Response Committee (Saturday 28 March) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Seven more people have tested positive of coronavirus, four Kenyans, two Congolese and one Chinese, bringing the total to 38 March 28, 2020
- Map of African countries with COVID-19 cases (28 March 2020 - 5pm EAT) March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 46 countries reporting a total COVID-19 3,977 cases, 117 deaths, and 286 recoveries March 28, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Press Statement on the Update of Coronavirus in the Country and Response Measures as at 28th March, 2020 March 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship
Entertainment6 months ago
“Why Ultrabest Dance School is the best in Nigeria”- Juliet Ugwoeje
news2 weeks ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor