Queen Oranezi Joy from Nnewi South Local Government was among the three winners at the just Concluded NIGERIA QUEEN BEAUTY PAGEANT at the Presidential Hotel in Portharcourt, River State.
Queen Joy grew up in a community where people were looked down on because they were illiterate, poor and didn’t have access to quality education and that’s breaks my heart.
I have it on my mind that when I grow up and I have a platform or means, I will always advocate the importance of education. In this chat with our correspondence, She was asked about her experience at the camp among 40 contestants and having emerged as 1st Runner Up she has this to say.
“It always feels great realizing that your dream have not Just been fulfilled but the fact that you have an amazing opportunity to touch lives as winner. I feel more grateful to be the person I am right now. my expression and reaction on that beautiful day was above excitement. But the feeling of been blessed after a rigorous exercise, training among other contestants makes it beautiful “
She continued, My Pet Project is basically “Back To School”. Lots of kids deserves an opportunity to become a better person for themselves, their family and the world at large. There’s a saying that goes Children are the leaders of tomorrow so without proper training, grooming and education how can our Children rule this country?Charity they say begins at home. I would gladly invite Children from various rural areas as well as undeveloped communities, I will support them with educational equipment Such as bags, sandals, books, clothes, finance and what soever I have to support them with. Because when we train and care for a child, we are not just securing a Future but our nation’s pride as well that’s why I want to call on individuals, corporate bodies and government agencies to support my initiative called BACK TO SCHOOL.
Queen Joy as she’s fondly called after winning the coveted crown said that a pimp into her wardrobe reveals classy and sexy outfit. “A pimp into my wardrobe would reveal CLASS! In as much as I love sexy outfits, I always make sure they are not just Hot but Classy. #that’s how star do# My favorite color is yellow and I love adventure.
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS