Queen Oranezi Joy from Nnewi South Local Government was among the three winners at the just Concluded NIGERIA QUEEN BEAUTY PAGEANT at the Presidential Hotel in Portharcourt, River State.
Queen Joy grew up in a community where people were looked down on because they were illiterate, poor and didn’t have access to quality education and that’s breaks my heart.
I have it on my mind that when I grow up and I have a platform or means, I will always advocate the importance of education. In this chat with our correspondence, She was asked about her experience at the camp among 40 contestants and having emerged as 1st Runner Up she has this to say.
“It always feels great realizing that your dream have not Just been fulfilled but the fact that you have an amazing opportunity to touch lives as winner. I feel more grateful to be the person I am right now. my expression and reaction on that beautiful day was above excitement. But the feeling of been blessed after a rigorous exercise, training among other contestants makes it beautiful “
She continued, My Pet Project is basically “Back To School”. Lots of kids deserves an opportunity to become a better person for themselves, their family and the world at large. There’s a saying that goes Children are the leaders of tomorrow so without proper training, grooming and education how can our Children rule this country?Charity they say begins at home. I would gladly invite Children from various rural areas as well as undeveloped communities, I will support them with educational equipment Such as bags, sandals, books, clothes, finance and what soever I have to support them with. Because when we train and care for a child, we are not just securing a Future but our nation’s pride as well that’s why I want to call on individuals, corporate bodies and government agencies to support my initiative called BACK TO SCHOOL.
Queen Joy as she’s fondly called after winning the coveted crown said that a pimp into her wardrobe reveals classy and sexy outfit. “A pimp into my wardrobe would reveal CLASS! In as much as I love sexy outfits, I always make sure they are not just Hot but Classy. #that’s how star do# My favorite color is yellow and I love adventure.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship