Mouka Partners Supa Strikas in Strategic Business Deal
Mouka Limited, Nigeria’s foremost foam and manufacturing company is partnering Supa Strikas in a business deal geared towards projecting Mouka’s Dreamtime baby mattress.
The dreamtime mattress which is designed with children in mind will now feature in Supa Strikas comic magazine.
Supa Strikas’ platform will be designed to showcase Mouka’s innovative children product monthly, a strategic placement which is meant to promote Mouka Dreamtime mattress.
A subsidiary of Strika Entertainment Nigeria Limited, Supa Strikas is a monthly comic publication that provides an avenue for brands to leverage its readership for wider publicity through varied categories of partnership.
According to the Brand and Innovation Manager for Mouka, Jide Odelola, this deal is aimed at attracting the target market segment for the Dreamtime mattress as it is set to unveil the unique selling points of the mattress which is one of the innovative designs to beat by competitors in Nigeria’s foam and mattress industry.
Odelola added that the Dreamtime mattress is a rare mattress technology in the Nigerian bedding industry. He hinted that the product pits its outstanding features against competing brands in a manner which technically puts it in a class of its own.
“Dreamtime is the first mattress of its kind for kids in Nigeria and offers water resistant cover and at the same time, breathable. Water resistant in the sense that water cannot penetrate through the fabric into the foam. And it’s also breathable in the sense that air can pass through. So it’s a new technology that we used for the production of the fabric. And that is why Mouka Dreamtime is different from Mackintosh because people try to compare it with Mackintosh. The technology behind Dreamtime is far beyond that of Mackintosh,” said Mouka’s Brand and innovation manager, Jide Odelola.
According to Mouka’s Senior Marketing Manager, Tolu Olanipekun, Mouka is giving a special touch to the mattress design while seeking a huge market share, as it focuses on catering specifically to the sleep needs of a market segment deserving of special attention.
“Dreamtime mattress is made with a special fabric that is water resistant which prevents water from soaking the foam. Sleeping on mackintosh often makes a child uncomfortable due to the texture and heat produced during sleep. Dreamtime on the other hand is covered with a soft and breathable fabric which keeps the body cool at night,” said Olanipekun.
Mouka’s partnership with Supa Strikas is a business venture designed for Dreamtime’s positive positioning and poised to entrench brand loyalty with increased market share as dividend of the joint venture.
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Peace Airline Boss, Allen Onyema Honors As Lagos Ikeja City Award’s MAN OF PEACE
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin