No fewer than 20 teengers have been defiled by a clergyman in Ejigbo area of Lagos state metropolis who parade himself as Reverend Prince Ezuma Chizemdere, Founder of ‘Jesus Intervention Household Ministry.
Nemesis caught up with the suspect on 22nd of January 2019 , when a case of defilement a minor (name withheld) by penetration was reported by a good Samaritan at Ejigbo Police Station.
A press statement was issued by police public relation officer DSP, Bala Elkana that one Prince Chinecherem, was arrested and charged to court.
During investigation carried out it revealed that one Reverend Prince Ezuma Chizemdere, Founder of ‘Jesus Intervention Household Ministry’ was part of the syndicate defiling teenagers in the community.
He has been at large for about three months. On 21st March, 2019, at about 0100hour, Police laid siege of the suspect residence based on the strength of information gathered that he often sneaks into the house through the back entrance.
It was mere drama after Police have cordoned his house, the suspect will hid himself in the ceiling for 2 hours until he arrested.
Further investigation has it that the suspect brought in about 15 boys into his apartment where he forcefully penetrated them all through the anus. Some members of the neighborhood revealed that the suspect usually wash 6 bedsheets daily whenever he brought the victims, suspected to be his sex partners.
On further interrogation, the suspect revealed that he is HIV positive and has been receiving treatment for over 3 years.
One Ikem Anthony Shedrack Male 16 years old was part of his customers and was infected by the suspect with HIV in October 2018. The suspect knew he was HIV positive and deliberately decided to infects innocent victims.
He confessed that he paid the victims two thousand naira (N2000) each, anytime he has anal sex. The suspect will be charged to court.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank