By Ifeoma Ikem
Following the murder of police admin officer recently at Ijanikin area of Lagos state, command parade 2 siblings with 2 other suspects
The siblings, Akinwale Bamido 23yrs old and Olanrewaju Bamido 22yrs old, were crying uncontrollably over the alleged killing of the admin officer.
“We were in the house when police came to arrest us that we killed the adim officer”.
According to Olanrewaju, “I work as barman in a hotel. I did not have time for work throughtout the week only a day off. I just came back from work when police arrested and my elder brother and I”. “I am struggling to go back to school, working as barman is not okay. My parents are poor but we are contented”
Sahara weekly learnt that the admin officer was killed in attacks by cult members during a birthday party the officer hosted for his girlfriend who is a member of the opposite cult group .
While briefing the pressmen, CP Zubairu Muazu, the Lagos state commissioner, said that the suspects were arrested after a distress call was placed to Ijanikin Police Station that some armed robbers were sighted robbing unsuspecting victims of valuables.
“Patrol teams from Ijanikin Police Station and the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS), Mowo mobilised to the scene and four suspects were arrested.
“One locally made gun with seven live cartridges, weeds suspected to be Indian hemp and criminal charms were recovered from them.
“During interogation, the suspects confessed to belong to the syndicate that recently killed the admin officer, Ijanikin division, ASP Akinde Abiodun.
“Investigation revealed that the suspects are among the robbery gangs terrorising motorists along Badagry-mile 12 area of Lagos.
Suspects will be charged to court for conspiracy, armed robbery and murder.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank