Veteran musician, Sir Victor Uwaifo, better known as the guitar boy, has expressed that he does not know what it means to be sick because he has never been sick all his life.
The singer stated that if people regulate their body system, they will not have to be afraid of sickness.
He further revealed that he has never smoked and does not drink until recently when he started taking red wine and can finish three bottles in a day.
“I don’t know what they call headache; I don’t know what it means to have stomach upset. I have never been sick in my life and I thank God for that because it is not by my power but by the grace of God. I also do my best to keep my health. I have never smoked in my life. Cigarette has never touched my lips, let alone smoke it. I don’t drink until recently when I started drinking red wine. I only drink when I eat. I have been taking beverages all my life for the past 60 years and I still take them. Sometimes, I take up to three bottles a day. When people talk of diabetes, I laugh because it cannot happen to me. You don’t have to be afraid of diabetes if you regulate your system. I do exercises to burn the sugar. I don’t have to see a doctor to tell me what I need to keep me fit. I am not used to taking drugs,” he told Punch.
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri challenges Huspuppi, Mompha
OGUN REMAINS BEST DESTINATION FOR INVESTORS- ABIODUN
Cover Of The Week
- Restoring cassava farming in Rwanda September 16, 2019
- Restoring Zimbabwe’s Livelihoods, Infrastructure After Cyclone Idai September 16, 2019
- Lee Kuan Yew Exchange Fellowship - Visit of Mr Paul Mashatile, Treasurer-General of the African National Congress, Republic of South Africa, 17 to 24 Sep 2019 September 16, 2019
- Merck Foundation provides their first ‘Health Media Training’ in partnership with the First Lady of Zimbabwe September 16, 2019
- U.S. Applauds Janneh Commission Report Release, Pledges to Support Recovery of “Ill-Gotten Gains” September 16, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea’s local services companies continue to attract best international partnerships September 16, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 16, 2019
- Kenya rolls out landmark malaria vaccine introduction September 16, 2019
- Energy Exec Says New Book Billions at Play, Provides Solutions for African Energy Self-Sufficiency September 16, 2019
- Mixed-use is the key to funding hotel development in Africa September 16, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS