The announcement of yet another medical follow up on President Buhari’s health on Sunday has generated reaction from Ex-beauty queen, Dabota Lawson.
Dabota Lawson has suggested that the president should humbly resign, instead of taking another indefinite leave out of the country.
On Sunday night, Buhari jetted out to London for a medical Follow up after meeting with 82 released Chibok girls in Abuja.
According to her, the right thing for President Buhari to do is hand over the baton peacefully and take his health as a priority.
She made the comment via her Snapchat handle @QueenDabota.
She wrote: “I wish my president will do the right thing and pass the Baton peacefully.
“So he can fully concentrate on taking care of himself.”
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Cover Of The Week
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
- European Union (EU) Ambassador in first visit of Laikipia Country to launch joint projects with Laikipia County Government and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS