One of Africa’s hottest rappers in the game, Sarkodie whose name is Michael Owusu Addo, has become an enigma to most musicians in the business.
With much comparison going on between Nigeria’s Ice Prince and himself, Sarkodie is not one artiste that is going slow anytime soon. He is regarded as Ghana’s best Hip Hop sensation.
However, many people have contested that he writes his lyrics to his songs himself while some critics have said otherwise. But the truth is finally out.
A Ghanaian writer and composer, Gladstorm Kwabena Akwaboah, fondly called Akwaboah, has revealed that ‘Sark’ as he is fondly called enjoys much success after he (Akwaboah) wrote most of his songs on his latest album, ‘Mary’.
“I would say I wrote about 90% of the songs on the ‘Mary’ album. I write and look for an artiste to perform the song then Sarkodie does the rap. I’ve got lot of songs on the ‘Mary’ album but I will be releasing more singles and more videos,” he said while speaking with Hitz News
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS