Controversial radio host Afia Schwarzenegger, real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa believes wearing panties as a lady is a choice.
For the mid-morning show host of Aben Woha on Kasapa 102.3 FM, she stopped wearing panties a long time ago, a decision she is yet to rescind.
“Wearing a pant is a choice and so I have chosen not to wear it. The truth is, I don’t own even a single pant. I love to wear boxer shorts and I think wearing a boxer short is fun and better than all those g-strings around,” she said.
Asked whether her choice of not wearing panties had anything to do with her upbringing, she said; “not at all, it is a decision I took on my own. When I was a child or my mommy’s daughter, I used to wear it but when I grew up and became my own lady, I seized to wear it.”
She also reiterated the fact that she grew up with a lot of boys so at a point in her life, she picked up certain traits, one of which is wearing boxer shorts.
Beyond working in the media space, the actress is nursing an ambition to pursue a Degree in Law at GIMPA to complement her Degree in Aviation she was awarded at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Afia was born at Krofrom, a suburb of Kumasi, to Grace Achiaa, a businesswoman and Augustine Agyei. She started her basic education at the Ridge Experimental School and continued at Tamale Seventh Day Adventist School. She later enrolled at the KNUST Secondary School and thereafter to St Louis Girls’ School, all in Kumasi.
She enrolled at the Future Flyers Academy in Johannesburg, South Africa, for a cabin crew license programme.
She also worked with South African Airways in Johannesburg from 2007 to 2009.
She later joined Allegiance Air PTY also in Johannesburg and remained their employee until she returned home in October 2010.
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS