Controversial radio host Afia Schwarzenegger, real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa believes wearing panties as a lady is a choice.
For the mid-morning show host of Aben Woha on Kasapa 102.3 FM, she stopped wearing panties a long time ago, a decision she is yet to rescind.
“Wearing a pant is a choice and so I have chosen not to wear it. The truth is, I don’t own even a single pant. I love to wear boxer shorts and I think wearing a boxer short is fun and better than all those g-strings around,” she said.
Asked whether her choice of not wearing panties had anything to do with her upbringing, she said; “not at all, it is a decision I took on my own. When I was a child or my mommy’s daughter, I used to wear it but when I grew up and became my own lady, I seized to wear it.”
She also reiterated the fact that she grew up with a lot of boys so at a point in her life, she picked up certain traits, one of which is wearing boxer shorts.
Beyond working in the media space, the actress is nursing an ambition to pursue a Degree in Law at GIMPA to complement her Degree in Aviation she was awarded at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Afia was born at Krofrom, a suburb of Kumasi, to Grace Achiaa, a businesswoman and Augustine Agyei. She started her basic education at the Ridge Experimental School and continued at Tamale Seventh Day Adventist School. She later enrolled at the KNUST Secondary School and thereafter to St Louis Girls’ School, all in Kumasi.
She enrolled at the Future Flyers Academy in Johannesburg, South Africa, for a cabin crew license programme.
She also worked with South African Airways in Johannesburg from 2007 to 2009.
She later joined Allegiance Air PTY also in Johannesburg and remained their employee until she returned home in October 2010.
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today