Controversial radio host Afia Schwarzenegger, real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa believes wearing panties as a lady is a choice.
For the mid-morning show host of Aben Woha on Kasapa 102.3 FM, she stopped wearing panties a long time ago, a decision she is yet to rescind.
“Wearing a pant is a choice and so I have chosen not to wear it. The truth is, I don’t own even a single pant. I love to wear boxer shorts and I think wearing a boxer short is fun and better than all those g-strings around,” she said.
Asked whether her choice of not wearing panties had anything to do with her upbringing, she said; “not at all, it is a decision I took on my own. When I was a child or my mommy’s daughter, I used to wear it but when I grew up and became my own lady, I seized to wear it.”
She also reiterated the fact that she grew up with a lot of boys so at a point in her life, she picked up certain traits, one of which is wearing boxer shorts.
Beyond working in the media space, the actress is nursing an ambition to pursue a Degree in Law at GIMPA to complement her Degree in Aviation she was awarded at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Afia was born at Krofrom, a suburb of Kumasi, to Grace Achiaa, a businesswoman and Augustine Agyei. She started her basic education at the Ridge Experimental School and continued at Tamale Seventh Day Adventist School. She later enrolled at the KNUST Secondary School and thereafter to St Louis Girls’ School, all in Kumasi.
She enrolled at the Future Flyers Academy in Johannesburg, South Africa, for a cabin crew license programme.
She also worked with South African Airways in Johannesburg from 2007 to 2009.
She later joined Allegiance Air PTY also in Johannesburg and remained their employee until she returned home in October 2010.
Cover Of The Week
- Heirs Holdings Significantly Expands Oil and Gas Portfolio January 15, 2021
- Emergency Committee on COVID-19 advises on variants, vaccines January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- IOM Somalia supports new ‘telemedicine’ enhancement for migrants and host communities January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 14 January 2021, 6 pm EAT January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (14 January 2021) January 15, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi