Controversial radio host Afia Schwarzenegger, real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa believes wearing panties as a lady is a choice.
For the mid-morning show host of Aben Woha on Kasapa 102.3 FM, she stopped wearing panties a long time ago, a decision she is yet to rescind.
“Wearing a pant is a choice and so I have chosen not to wear it. The truth is, I don’t own even a single pant. I love to wear boxer shorts and I think wearing a boxer short is fun and better than all those g-strings around,” she said.
Asked whether her choice of not wearing panties had anything to do with her upbringing, she said; “not at all, it is a decision I took on my own. When I was a child or my mommy’s daughter, I used to wear it but when I grew up and became my own lady, I seized to wear it.”
She also reiterated the fact that she grew up with a lot of boys so at a point in her life, she picked up certain traits, one of which is wearing boxer shorts.
Beyond working in the media space, the actress is nursing an ambition to pursue a Degree in Law at GIMPA to complement her Degree in Aviation she was awarded at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Afia was born at Krofrom, a suburb of Kumasi, to Grace Achiaa, a businesswoman and Augustine Agyei. She started her basic education at the Ridge Experimental School and continued at Tamale Seventh Day Adventist School. She later enrolled at the KNUST Secondary School and thereafter to St Louis Girls’ School, all in Kumasi.
She enrolled at the Future Flyers Academy in Johannesburg, South Africa, for a cabin crew license programme.
She also worked with South African Airways in Johannesburg from 2007 to 2009.
She later joined Allegiance Air PTY also in Johannesburg and remained their employee until she returned home in October 2010.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries