Iceland-E Logistics Scores Another Goal As Representative Of Another Flying School For Helicopter Pilot
It’s another win for the Akin Eric-Garuba led Iceland-E logistics as renowned Helicopter Pilot Training Centre at Port Elizabeth , South Africa has confirmed the reputable organization as its authorized country representative in Nigeria.
The leading flying school in South Africa made the pronouncement recently.
With this, the dreams and aspirations of aspiring pilots in Nigeria as all those who nurture ambitions of becoming trained aviators can now actualize their dreams with the minimum of fuss.
Thus, aspiring pilots who desired to pursue their training in the aviation at the academy will go through Iceland logistics and their selection process which includes English proficiency, initial induction and aptitude test towards the course as approved for the pilot license course.
Also, Iceland Logistics will also assist the students with the two years student visa application process towards attaining the student permits.
It would be recalled that earlier, Iceland-E logistics, under the able leadership of Akin Eric-Garuba was appointed the country representative for Nigeria by Mach 1, Johannesburg, the flying Academy is one of the foremost flight schools on the continent. With this development, Iceland-E, which also specializes air and sea logistics, is in sole charge of sourcing and recruitment of student pilots for the prestigious school.
As part of its commitment towards making the path to Mach 1 as smooth as possible for those interested, Iceland-E will be running English proficiency tests and medical tests. The company located at Ogba multipurpose complex off Wemco road while main office is at NACHO aviation complex, cargo village along International Airport road will also run comprehensive guidance programmes and even help facilitate a 2-year Student visa who secures admission through its representation.
Aware of the reality of an economic downturn, the Akin Eric-Garuba-led company has secured from both agencies an economical and flexible payment plan for the 18-months training programme which comprises Private Pilot Licence (PPL) and Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) for the 18months . Through its uncompromising and quality service delivery, it will ensure that all aspects of the training course will be taken care of.
At a time when safety concerns have become the biggest topic in the Nigerian aviation sector due to recent ill-fated happenings, the partnership between Iceland-E and Pilot Training Centre is also a welcome development. It is the opportunity of a lifetime for budding pilots in Nigeria to acquaint themselves with the knowledge, experience and flight hours in a first-rate training school before graduating on to legendary careers in aviation.
Cover Of The Week
- Nearly 1 in 2 South African households is subscribed to SVOD September 21, 2021
- Recent political and community leaders retreat in Greater Pibor tackles issue of child marriages September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Consortium on Newborn Screening in Africa (CONSA) Launch Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease In Liberia September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery (LBNM) Launch Digital Online Licensing Examinations System September 20, 2021
- Equatorial Guinea Secretary of State of Planning Will Lead a Strong Finance Delegation to African Energy Week in Cape Town September 20, 2021
- Prime Minister of Uganda Meets Ambassador of Qatar September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (20 September 2021) September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: New COVID-19 Infections on a Downward Trend September 20, 2021
- The Visit of the Indonesian Consul General to Cape Town at The Cape Town Port for Life Skills Activities September 20, 2021
- Djibouti Signs its First Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria