· Names new Heads for the Dept. of Research & Planning, the Directorate of Intelligence, the five (5) newly created Zonal Commands and the four (4) annexes of the FCID.
Following the recent presidential approval for the re-organization of the Nigeria Police Force which included the creation of an additional Department – the Directorate of Intelligence, expansion of the Police zonal structure from 12 to 17 and the creation of two (2) additional FCID annexes, the Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has today, 3rd July, 2020, ordered the posting/redeployment of AIG Adeleye Olusola Oyebade, mni and AIG Ibrahim A. Lamorde, mni to the Department of Research and Planning and Directorate of Intelligence, FHQ, Abuja respectively.
Prior to this posting, AIG Adeleye Olusola Oyebade, mni was a Directing Staff at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Jos while AIG Lamorde, a former Chairman of the EFCC was the AIG in-charge of Force Intelligence.
The IGP has equally ordered the positing of the following Senior Police Officers to the five (5) new Police Zonal Commands as follows:
i. AIG Zone 13 Ukpo-Dunukofia (Awka) – AIG Dan-Mallam Mohammed, fdc
ii. AIG Zone 14 Katsina – AIG Rabiu Yusuf
iii. AIG Zone 15 Maiduguri – AIG Lawal Ado
iv. AIG Zone 16 Yenagoa – AIG Austine I. Agbonlahor, fdc
v. AIG Zone 17 Akure – AIG David Oyebanji Folawiyo, mni
In the same vein, CP Asuquo A.A Amba, former Commissioner of Police, Ekiti Command takes charge as AIG of the new FCID Annex Gombe; CP Olafimihan A. Adeoye, former CP Federal-SARS takes charge as the AIG FCID Annex Enugu while CP Uche J. Anozie, fsi, former CP Cross River takes charge as AIG FCID Annex Lagos.
The IGP charges the affected Senior Officers to bring their wealth of experience to bear in their new places of assignment. They are to ensure that policing is brought closer to the people and work with relevant stakeholders to tackle crime and improve on policing services across the country.
The postings/redeployments are with immediate effect
DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), WHO and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) statement on access to internationally controlled medicines during COVID-19 pandemic August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: Millions ‘on the edge’ in DR Congo, now in even greater danger of tipping over - World Food Programme (WFP) August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 1,200 missing migrants recorded thus far in 2020 may well undercount totals since COVID-19 outbreak August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: Stranded Sierra Leoneans return amid COVID-19 pandemic, part of 2,800 returns along Humanitarian Corridors in West, Central Africa August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Humanitarian needs hit record high, UN calls for urgent support August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: Stop the use of deadly force on protesters August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of Congo: With conflict and COVID-19 deepening hunger in the Democratic Republic of Congo, more help is needed to save millions of lives August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (14th August 2020) August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 14 August 2020, 6 pm EAT August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 2 in 5 schools around the world lacked basic handwashing facilities prior to COVID-19 pandemic — UNICEF, WHO August 14, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries