society
Inside Story of How Widow Lured Lagos Businessman Circulating Ex-Lovers Nude Into Police Net
Inside Story of How Widow Lured Lagos Businessman Circulating Ex-Lovers Nude Into Police Net
The controversial Lagos Businessman Circulating his Ex-Lovers nudes on social media has been arrested. Known as Kennedy, he was arrested on Friday in the Oshodi area of the state after one of his victims, Kester, agreed to meet him under the pretext of resolving their disagreement.
Amara Kennedy, a 44-year-old businessman, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for circulating n*de photos of his former lovers.
Kennedy was arrested on Friday in the Oshodi area of the state after one of his victims, Kester, agreed to meet him under the pretext of resolving their disagreement.
The PUNCH correspondent had reported in a special feature on Sunday that two women, Kester and Temi, met Kennedy separately on different WhatsApp and Facebook chat groups for singles.
Kester, who lost her husband about eight years ago in a car crash, said the banker turned businessman, after chatting her up, started showering her with monetary gifts.
However, after a disagreement, he sent her over 50 of her n*de photos which he secretly took after their lovemaking in a hotel.
She said the Umunze, Anambra State indigene, demanded N100,000 from her as a condition to delete the photos.
The mother of two noted that after she sent the money and asked if the photos had been deleted, he demanded an additional N40,000 to delete them permanently, which she sent to him.
Despite the payments, the suspect went ahead to circulate the photos on Facebook.
Kester said she attempted suicide twice but failed, as some of those who saw the images started questioning her.
The second victim, Temi, said the suspect usually had marathon s&x with her in hotels while under the influence of drugs, and afterwards gave her N1,000 as transport fares.
She noted that after she discovered that he was not serious about the relationship and was merely using her, she stopped talking to him.
However, Kennedy sent her several of her n*de photos and demanded all the money he had spent on her in the relationship.
She said she borrowed N15,000, which she sent to him.
However, after she appealed to his sister on Facebook for help to talk to him, he started circulating the n*de photos.
Temi said the businessman regularly called her to demand money.
After the report was published, the suspect on Monday threatened to continue to damage the reputation of the women for “spoiling my image.”
He then started sending the n*de photos to their Facebook friends, family members, co-workers and church members.
Kennedy also sent the n*de photos to Kester’s in-laws, vowing that “by the time I am done, suicide will be her only option.”
After a series of reports on his continued criminal act, the suspect on Thursday accused this reporter of being “a tribal bigot and an idiot”.
He poured expletives on the journalist, querying why he was “bent on destroying” him.
That night, Kester informed The PUNCH reporter of a plan to lure Kennedy out of his hiding, saying she had agreed to resolve issues with him.
The peace meeting was mediated by a rights activist, Arike Adelodun.
On Friday morning, the day of the meeting, Adelodun called this reporter on the phone to say the suspect decried PUNCH’s continuous reports on the matter.
She said he wanted an assurance that the report would stop, as part of the conditions for the meeting, where he would delete all the n*des.
“I will call you back shortly and ask if you’re the one from PUNCH who has been writing the story. I will ask you to stop writing for the sake of Kester’s mental health. I will be very aggressive. Try to explain why you’re doing it, but I will shut you up. Just play along. He (Kennedy) will be added to the conference call. The purpose is for him to show up at the meeting,” she added.
After she called back, The PUNCH reporter agreed to stop reporting on the matter pending when he would get feedback from the women “by the end of today
The PUNCH correspondent was told that Kennedy did not send the meeting location until around 7am on Friday; he fixed the meeting for 9am at an eatery at Oshodi.
Around 12 noon, the suspect was arrested.
Kester, who spoke to Saturday PUNCH on the phone, said she felt like “someone who just won a visa to Canada.”
“I feel excited; this has traumatised me so much. My daughters will see the mummy they have always known,” she added with a laugh.
Recalling the arrest, she said, “My friend who mediated created a group for me and Kennedy. We had a video call yesterday (Thursday) where he said he still had the (n*de) pictures on his phones. He said we should meet somewhere so I could use my own hands to delete them. I agreed. We asked him to choose the location and time.
“However, when he saw your publication that day, he said I should reach an agreement with you to stop reporting. That was when you agreed to stop after everything had been settled.
He gave us the location and address. The police had, however, got there even before we arrived. They were hanging around. They took my pictures and we sent his pictures to them. Kennedy came to the bus stop to pick me and my friend. A policeman was already in the eatery. As we were about to enter the eatery, the police arrested him.
“He then started begging the police officer to shoot him and let him die. The man refused. I then told him that the death he wished me, he would beg for it and would not see it.”
She said she was looking forward to the arraignment of the suspect.
The founder of a rights group, Black Diamonds Support Foundation, Defunke Adewunmi, commended the state Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohunwa, and the gender unit for providing support for the success of the sting operation.
“While I was talking to the victim and her friend whom we used to bait him, I was also speaking to the commander of the CP’s surveillance team. The suspect changed the venue three times before the surveillance team caught him.
I am glad for the arrest. I hope the victims can eventually get closure and justice would be served as quickly as possible,” she added.
Adewunmi’s organisation provided support for the women while the suspect circulated their n*des.
She had said nine widows and three single mothers claimed the suspect blackmailed them.
Reacting to the arrest, the second victim, Temi, said, “I can say this is the happiest day of my life. I’ll finally have peace of mind. I just feel like going out for fresh air and to enjoy myself. I feel really relieved.
“For over a year now, he has been a threat to my life. Every day, once I see his message, my heart starts pounding. These past few days when he saw that the matter was in the media, he started tormenting me again for having the courage to speak.
“He had told us that nobody can catch him. We have been to different places for help. It’s either they are demanding money from us or giving excuses as if it’s not possible. This guy told us he had an anti-tracker on his phone, and truthfully, they had been tracking him for a long time. But he kept escaping. I believe with his arrest, more women will come out.
She said the suspect’s action had damaged her business.
“I do online business and two of my customers no longer talk to me. I am in a Facebook group where single mothers get help. But he sent the n*des to one of the people there and they said if the group admin sees the n*de, I would be removed,” she added.
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the development after tweeting the suspect’s photo.
He noted that investigation was ongoing into the matter.
news
Ramadan 2026: Let’s Be United, Shina Akanni Urges Muslims.
Ramadan 2026: Let’s Be United, Shina Akanni Urges Muslims.
As Muslims all over the world begins the 30 days compulsory fasting and prayer today,top Fuji Musician Aare Sir Shina Akanni Aroworeyin Scorpido has congratulates them for witnessing another month of Ramadan.
Akanni advised them to follow the teachings of the the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) which is peaceful co existence among themselves and their neighbor ‘because Islam is Religion of peace”.
He said the month of Ramadan is an holy month therefore Muslims should try as much as they can to maintain peaceful coexistence among themselves and others and that they should see themselves as ambassador of peace.
While praying for Nigeria,Aare Sir Shina Akanni Aroworeyin Scorpido said he believes that there will be an economic turnaround soon because what’s is happening now are signs of thought times that never last “if we can pecevere things will get better”.
The Scorpido crooner who recently released a hip hop single titled “Magbelo” said he is currently working on a complete album which will be released before the end of the year.
Aare Sir Shina Akanni Aroworeyin Scorpido whose last album ‘ABCD” is still in hot demand said that his next album will be a pot pouri of all kinds of music because his brand of Fuji music is a blend Fuji , Hip-hop,Apala ,Highlife and others.
society
Ajiran Youth Protest Over Deaths of Two Residents, Demand Justice
Ajiran Youth Protest Over Deaths of Two Residents, Demand Justice
The Ajiran community of Lagos State erupted in a powerful protest on Tuesday as local youths took to the streets to express their grief and anger over the tragic murders of Prince Ademola Akintoye and Sherrif Agboworin. The demonstration follows the recent decision to reopen the murder case, an investigation that has already led to the arrest of over nine suspects in connection with the heinous crimes committed more than a year ago.
Carrying vibrant banners and poignant posters featuring the faces of the deceased, the protesters marched through the heart of their community while singing somber dirges to honor their memory. With chants of unity and justice ringing in the air, they called on both the Lagos State Government and the Lagos State Police Command to ensure that those responsible are swiftly and decisively brought to justice.
The youth leaders emphasized that peace and normalcy will remain elusive in Ajiran until all those complicit in the killings are held accountable. They articulated that true justice is the only way to restore tranquility and honor the lives of Akintoye and Agboworin, whom they described as innocent victims of a grave injustice.
Speaking on behalf of the demonstrators, youth leader Mr. Kehinde Oladele urged law enforcement to conduct a thorough and fair investigation. He asserted that every individual involved including the nine arrested suspects must face the full extent of the law. Especially Hammed Tajudeen, the principal suspect mentioned by others in custody, whom they believe should not escape scrutiny.
“The reopening of this case after more than a year is a critical first step towards achieving justice and fairness for our brothers,” Oladele said. “We urge the police to get to the root of the matter. Those mentioned during the investigation, especially Hammed Tajudeen, should not be spared.”
The atmosphere in the community grew increasingly tense last week following speculation that prominent businessman Aare Bashir Olawale Fakorede was implicated in the unrest. The speculation appeared to stem from his alleged influence on the reopening of the murder investigation. This misunderstanding escalated when a group of protesters targeted his filling station in Ikate, vandalizing his properties and disrupting business operations in the gas station based on the false assumption that Fakorede was behind the police’s renewed inquiries.
In response to the rising tensions and misinformation, Fakorede’s spokesperson, Ola Muhammed, issued a comprehensive statement denying any connection between Fakorede and the unrest. The spokesperson emphasized that rumors suggesting the businessman orchestrated the revival of the murder case were completely unfounded.
“I feel it is crucial to clarify, for the sake of transparency and historical accuracy, that this entire ordeal is in no way related to me,” Fakorede stated. “I am also very interested to see that the culprits are brought to book. I categorically affirm that I have never been involved in any business dealings with Mr. Hammed Tajudeen.”
Fakorede further elaborated that the recent protests which led to the destruction of his property were reportedly instigated by Tajudeen and others who seem determined to manipulate the narrative and cast suspicion upon him. Fakorede expressed his own strong commitment to uncovering the truth surrounding the deaths.
As the police investigation progresses, it has become increasingly apparent that all accusing fingers are pointing to Hammed Tajudeen who is currently evading capture, adding another layer of complexity and urgency to the ongoing situation. Community members have questioned why he remains at large instead of submitting himself to the police for questioning if he is truly innocent of the allegations against him.
Community leaders are now emphasizing the need for dialogue to address the root causes of the unrest and work toward restoring harmony within Ajiran, even as the demand for justice remains at the forefront of public consciousness.
society
Ramadan: Al-Yusuff International Travels and Tours Boss Greets Muslims
Ramadan: Al-Yusuff International Travels and Tours Boss Greets Muslims
As the holy month of Ramadan begins across the globe, the Chief Executive Officer of Al-Yusuff International Travels and Tours Limited, Dr. Abdulmajeed Oladele, has extended his heartfelt greetings to Muslims worldwide.
In his message, the respected business mogul expressed gratitude to Almighty Allah for the privilege of witnessing this year’s sacred month.
“We glorify Allah for granting us the grace and opportunity to witness this year’s month of blessings. Ramadan is a sacred and special month for all Muslims, a month greater than many others, filled with piety, mercy, and abundant blessings.
I congratulate all Muslims across the world. Let us faithfully observe the requirements of Ramadan. May Allah (SWT) grant our heart’s desires and make this period easy and rewarding for us all.”
Dr. Oladele urged Muslims to embrace the spiritual significance of Ramadan through devotion, charity, self-discipline, and prayers for peace and prosperity.
-
celebrity radar - gossips6 months agoWhy Babangida’s Hilltop Home Became Nigeria’s Political “Mecca”
-
society6 months agoPower is a Loan, Not a Possession: The Sacred Duty of Planting People
-
news6 months agoTHE APPOINTMENT OF WASIU AYINDE BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AS AN AMBASSADOR SOUNDS EMBARRASSING
-
society5 months agoReligion: Africa’s Oldest Weapon of Enslavement and the Forgotten Truth




