Delectable actress, Iyabo Ojo and Oganla of Fuji music , Wasiu Alabi Pasuma are surely in a joyous season. And this is not unconnected to the fact that Pragmatic Homes, a diversified real estate investment, development and management company based in Lagos has unveiled them as their new brand ambassadors in a 3-in-1 event held at the new Lagos office located at omole phase 2.
This according to the Pragmatic Home is a means to encourage celebrities to own a property as the industry does not promise retirement benefits.
While addressing the newsmen, Iyabo Ojo noted that it was important for entertainers and other people to own properties saying “As a new landlady, it is my desire and dream to see people of all ages get their properties. At Pragmatic Homes, they have proper documentation for all their properties. And one does not need to have all the money at once before getting the properties. They can pay in instalments
Meanwhile, aside the unveiling of the new brand ambassador, the company also seized the opportunity to launch her new state-of-the-art office edifice while stating some of the company strategies in making sure anyone who come in contact with them smiles home with their choice property.
Cover Of The Week
- Frightened Residents brace as Cyclone Eloise approaches Mozambique January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus: COVAX announces new agreement, plans for first deliveries January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Seychelles: India gifts Seychelles with COVISHIELD vaccines January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 Update 22 January 2021 January 22, 2021
- Sierra Leone’s President Julius Maada Bio inspects Agricultural Machinery at the Agriculture Central Stores in Freetown January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 22, 2021
- Africa’s first ever Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) World Tour team, Team Qhubeka ASSOS, unveils iconic 2021 race jersey January 22, 2021
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 22 January 2021, 9 am EAT January 22, 2021
- Online Trading: What to look for in a Broker January 22, 2021
- Participation, education, digital access and climate change are key concerns for children and young people in Africa and Europe, U-Report poll finds January 22, 2021
Politics2 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro5 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports5 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi