Maltina Cares – reaching out to 300+ communities with Iftar Packages during the just-concluded Ramadan campaign
Nigeria’s number one malt brand, Maltina has brought its month-long Ramadan campaign to an exhilarating close.
Taking into consideration the economic impact of the pandemic on Nigerians, the brand through its campaign message; ‘Share, No Matter How Little’, celebrated Muslim faithfulsduring of the Holy Month of Ramadan at various touchpoints.
In line with its campaign theme, the Maltina brand visited over 300 mosques and neighborhoods, distributing prayer mats, digital tasbihs, as well as ablution kettles to Muslim faithfuls just before their evening prayers. ChilledMaltina drinks and meal packs were also serves after the prayers for them to break their fast. This extensive campaign took place in 15 locations across the country – Lagos, Sokoto, Kaduna, Ibadan, Abuja etc, and impacted over 30,000 Muslims.
Maltina also engaged consumers online this season by working with accomplished food bloggers; @sisi_Jemimah and @ChefHalimaz. They created and shared innovative Iftar recipes to inspire muslim families on the #IftarwithMaltina online. The brand also challenged consumers to recreate these recipes to get a chance to be rewarded with shopping vouchers that are redeemable on online stores.
Wrapping up the campaign, Maltina partnered with four NGOs across the country to put a smile on the faces of those in need by distributingwelfare packages donated by employees in the business. This initiative was inspired by a desire to not only give to those in need but also to give employees an opportunity to make a difference in their immediate community no matter how little it may seem.
Maltina has once again, raised the bar of excellence this Ramadan, making a difference through these commendable initiatives. The brand is definitely not relenting on its efforts, as it continues to share happiness through innovative and engaging events while making wholesome beverages.
Maltina is the No. 1 smooth, nourishing malt drink with complete richness in Nigeria. Launched by the pioneer brewing company Nigerian Breweries, it is fortified with Vitamins and Calcium for healthy families. It is the only malt beverage that offers a variety of flavors. Over the years Maltina has maintained its brand position with innovations and messages of sharing happiness.
L:R: Ehimhen Igberaese, Channel Category Manager-Traditional Off Premesis; Chiamaka Efulu, Brand Manager Maltina and Malta Gold; Wasiu Abiola, Head – Media, Digital, PR and Sponsorships, Head Imam, Salako Olurunshola Workers Jamal Mosque, Abuja and Emmanuel Oriakhi, Marketing Manager Nigerian Brewery at the presentation of the branded packages for Ramadan at Abuja, Nigeria.
L-R: Joshua Edison, Head HR Executive Initiative; Chiamaka Efulu, Brand Manager Maltina; Tomike Foundation Rep; Elohor Olumide-Awe, Senior Brand Manager Maltina; Igbokwe King Remy, Maltina Rep at theMaltina’s NGO Visitations.
Cover Of The Week
- Emerson Publishes Environmental, Social and Governance Report June 22, 2021
- AMEA Power launches 50MW Solar Power Plant in Togo - the country's first utility-scale renewable energy project developed by an Independent Power Producer June 22, 2021
- Merck Foundation calls for action together with 13 African First Ladies and 27 Ministers to Build Healthcare Capacity, Break the Infertility Stigma and Support Girl Education at their annual conference June 22, 2021
- World Food Programme (WFP) says 41 million people now at imminent risk of famine without urgent funding and immediate humanitarian access June 22, 2021
- AFRICOM's Gen. Townsend meets African leaders at exercise African Lion June 22, 2021
- Germany supports World Food Programme's (WFP) life-saving food assistance to vulnerable families in South Sudan June 22, 2021
- Doctors Without Borders (MSF) responds to mRNA COVID vaccine technology transfer hub being set up in South Africa June 22, 2021
- AMISOM troops relocate from Marianguwaay Forward Operating Base in the Lower Shabelle region of Somalia and gives the community land back to the Federal Government of Somalia June 22, 2021
- Defeating Ebola in Guinea through better experience June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (21 June 2021) June 22, 2021
religion6 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle2 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Rolls out Over 90 Prophetic Alerts For 2021