At the moment, the entire entertainment industry in Nigeria especially Nollywood is flooded with numbers of youths who are professional beauticians. They all give their best to transform even an ugly face to a well-appreciated one. But the hottest one the industry is currently crazy about is highly intelligent damsel, Margaret Osa Erhabor, who joined the movie industry about three years ago.
She is the CEO of Pearlposhlooks Makeovers with her gigantic Make-up Studio at Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. She is a brand Influencer, Makeup Distributor and also she is into selling of makeup in large quality. Osa was born and brought up in Lagos but she hails from Edo State, Nigeria. She is a graduate of Science and Technology, from the University of Lagos.
She became a celebrity makeup artist after she met with a popular Yoruba actress, Liz Da Silva, who was the first celebrity to patronize her. Subsequently, she started getting loads of location jobs from several celebrities like Funke Etti, Liz Da Silva, Abimbola Ogunnowo and others.
The sexy beautician became the hottest; not only because she is good but her humility has really helped her brand within the last three years of joining the make believe industry. She renders her services at affordable prices which obviously gets her more clients. She has lately been jumping from one location to another to beautify the TV stars before going on set.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship