Popular singer, Davido has revealed why he registered for the one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.
Recall that social media was recently abuzz with reactions after the ‘OBO’ crooner shared photos of himself in NYSC uniform after his registration at the Lagos NYSC camp on Tuesday.
The popular artiste again on Thursday caused a stir at the Iyana-Ipaja orientation camp as he drove his white Mercedes Benz GLE 450 marked POLICE PF 413SPY into the camp.
The ‘OBO’ crooner, upon signing his oath of allegiance form, told newsmen at the NYSC camp that he registered for the scheme due to his strong passion for NYSC.
He also promised to adhere to camp rules and regulations.
He said: “As a young age Nigerian, I would not want to miss the opportunity to be part of the service year.
“I registered for the scheme due to my strong passion for NYSC.”
Meanwhile, a total of 2,152 corps members commenced the 2018 Batch B Stream Two orientation training exercise in the state.
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS