As the year moves slowly to its last quarter, one of the event that is set to shape the final quarter of 2019 is 8th edition of Mr and Miss Nigeria International, the first and only mixed pageant in the country, tagged “Exquisite Edition”.
The event which will take place on Sunday, 5th Of October, 2019 at Mega 1 event place, Lagos, will no doubt be one that will remain talked about for a long time looking at what the organizers have put in plan and considering the previous editions which some described as one of a kind.
Every year the pageant brings together young men and women with poise and class; showcases Diversity, Talent and Intelligence. This year’s edition will also feature fashion walk with Nigerian fashion designers, fashion stores, in the evening, a fashion dinner for the contestants, prior to the day.
According to the CEO of the pageant, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis who is a prolific dancer, choreographer and a dance administrator, he described the upcoming event as a world class one because it is going to be of global standard. He made it known that designers from America, and other part of the world are coming to grace the event. He further explained that Mr and Miss Nigeria International is one pageant that keeps setting the pace while others follow.
The grand finale will feature contestants across the country, Music, comedy and award presentation to some outstanding Nigerians, who has contributed immensely to the growth of their chosen profession in the entertainment Industry, be it in Fashion, Music, Movie, Comedy, broadcasting etc.
‘’We started an award in 2012, we celebrate people that people don’t celebrate, people like papa ajasco, we looking at the best local government, the father in the industry, Bisi Olatilo , we are expecting over 20 awards in and outside the country’’
Aside from the cash and other mouthwatering prizes, winners; Ms. Nigeria International will automatically represent Nigeria at the Ms. International World 2020, Miss International Global 2020, and Miss International Supermodel 2020. While Mr. Nigeria International will represent Nigeria at the Attitude Men International, Thailand 2020; Mr. National Universe 2020 and Mister Global 2020.
Cover Of The Week
- Controversial Author and Co-founder of “Africa’s Amazon” to deliver keynote at Digital Retail Forum, Johannesburg January 21, 2020
- Weekend Attack an effort to Intimidate Humanitarian Actors January 21, 2020
- Heavy rains contribute to desert locust crisis in East Africa January 21, 2020
- U.S.- Cameroonian Military Cooperation Broadens and Matures January 21, 2020
- Zimbabwe ready to host & showcase itself at sustainable development forum: Minister January 21, 2020
- Declaration by the High Representative Josep Borrell on behalf of the EU on South Sudan January 21, 2020
- Du Plessis, Davids to add speed to Blitzboks team January 21, 2020
- Keynote Speech delivered by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina at the UK-Africa Investment Summit, “Sustainable Infrastructure Forum” January 21, 2020
- Accelerating innovation to attain Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030 January 21, 2020
- Chinese Ambassador to Kenya Wu Peng attended Chinese New Year Gala January 21, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria