As the year moves slowly to its last quarter, one of the event that is set to shape the final quarter of 2019 is 8th edition of Mr and Miss Nigeria International, the first and only mixed pageant in the country, tagged “Exquisite Edition”.
The event which will take place on Sunday, 5th Of October, 2019 at Mega 1 event place, Lagos, will no doubt be one that will remain talked about for a long time looking at what the organizers have put in plan and considering the previous editions which some described as one of a kind.
Every year the pageant brings together young men and women with poise and class; showcases Diversity, Talent and Intelligence. This year’s edition will also feature fashion walk with Nigerian fashion designers, fashion stores, in the evening, a fashion dinner for the contestants, prior to the day.
According to the CEO of the pageant, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis who is a prolific dancer, choreographer and a dance administrator, he described the upcoming event as a world class one because it is going to be of global standard. He made it known that designers from America, and other part of the world are coming to grace the event. He further explained that Mr and Miss Nigeria International is one pageant that keeps setting the pace while others follow.
The grand finale will feature contestants across the country, Music, comedy and award presentation to some outstanding Nigerians, who has contributed immensely to the growth of their chosen profession in the entertainment Industry, be it in Fashion, Music, Movie, Comedy, broadcasting etc.
‘’We started an award in 2012, we celebrate people that people don’t celebrate, people like papa ajasco, we looking at the best local government, the father in the industry, Bisi Olatilo , we are expecting over 20 awards in and outside the country’’
Aside from the cash and other mouthwatering prizes, winners; Ms. Nigeria International will automatically represent Nigeria at the Ms. International World 2020, Miss International Global 2020, and Miss International Supermodel 2020. While Mr. Nigeria International will represent Nigeria at the Attitude Men International, Thailand 2020; Mr. National Universe 2020 and Mister Global 2020.
Why Ambrose Alli University Honored Prince Ned Nwoko
Musician are so much united those days,… Ebenezer Obey
UBA on a winning streak; Gets double recognition as best CSR Company in support of Education
UBA’s REDTV shuts down Lagos as over 25,000 Youths Attend Its Annual Rave
MR BIGG’S WINS “RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR” AWARD
Cover Of The Week
- African Development Fund (ADF-15) replenishment: Donors commit $7.6 billion, a 32% boost from last replenishment, in support of Africa’s low-income, fragile, countries December 6, 2019
- Pole position at stake as Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) and Leos face off in Kakamega December 6, 2019
- Derby day in Nairobi and Kakamega as Mwamba host Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) December 6, 2019
- Roux hails successful Georgian tour for unbeaten SA U19s December 6, 2019
- SA Rugby Sevens Academy off to fast start in Dubai December 6, 2019
- Blitzboks out of the blocks in Dubai December 6, 2019
- Meeting with the management of the Zanzibar Police December 5, 2019
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Secretary-General Meets Libyan Official December 5, 2019
- Finland increases its support for the African Development Fund December 5, 2019
- Visit of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guineans Abroad of Guinea to India December 5, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .