As the year moves slowly to its last quarter, one of the event that is set to shape the final quarter of 2019 is 8th edition of Mr and Miss Nigeria International, the first and only mixed pageant in the country, tagged “Exquisite Edition”.
The event which will take place on Sunday, 5th Of October, 2019 at Mega 1 event place, Lagos, will no doubt be one that will remain talked about for a long time looking at what the organizers have put in plan and considering the previous editions which some described as one of a kind.
Every year the pageant brings together young men and women with poise and class; showcases Diversity, Talent and Intelligence. This year’s edition will also feature fashion walk with Nigerian fashion designers, fashion stores, in the evening, a fashion dinner for the contestants, prior to the day.
According to the CEO of the pageant, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis who is a prolific dancer, choreographer and a dance administrator, he described the upcoming event as a world class one because it is going to be of global standard. He made it known that designers from America, and other part of the world are coming to grace the event. He further explained that Mr and Miss Nigeria International is one pageant that keeps setting the pace while others follow.
The grand finale will feature contestants across the country, Music, comedy and award presentation to some outstanding Nigerians, who has contributed immensely to the growth of their chosen profession in the entertainment Industry, be it in Fashion, Music, Movie, Comedy, broadcasting etc.
‘’We started an award in 2012, we celebrate people that people don’t celebrate, people like papa ajasco, we looking at the best local government, the father in the industry, Bisi Olatilo , we are expecting over 20 awards in and outside the country’’
Aside from the cash and other mouthwatering prizes, winners; Ms. Nigeria International will automatically represent Nigeria at the Ms. International World 2020, Miss International Global 2020, and Miss International Supermodel 2020. While Mr. Nigeria International will represent Nigeria at the Attitude Men International, Thailand 2020; Mr. National Universe 2020 and Mister Global 2020.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Canon, during its first participation in West Africa Digital Construction 2019, invited visitors to experience the latest innovations in printing October 17, 2019
- Congratulations on the Awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to Prime Minister Abiy October 17, 2019
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin