As the year moves slowly to its last quarter, one of the event that is set to shape the final quarter of 2019 is 8th edition of Mr and Miss Nigeria International, the first and only mixed pageant in the country, tagged “Exquisite Edition”.
The event which will take place on Sunday, 5th Of October, 2019 at Mega 1 event place, Lagos, will no doubt be one that will remain talked about for a long time looking at what the organizers have put in plan and considering the previous editions which some described as one of a kind.
Every year the pageant brings together young men and women with poise and class; showcases Diversity, Talent and Intelligence. This year’s edition will also feature fashion walk with Nigerian fashion designers, fashion stores, in the evening, a fashion dinner for the contestants, prior to the day.
According to the CEO of the pageant, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis who is a prolific dancer, choreographer and a dance administrator, he described the upcoming event as a world class one because it is going to be of global standard. He made it known that designers from America, and other part of the world are coming to grace the event. He further explained that Mr and Miss Nigeria International is one pageant that keeps setting the pace while others follow.
The grand finale will feature contestants across the country, Music, comedy and award presentation to some outstanding Nigerians, who has contributed immensely to the growth of their chosen profession in the entertainment Industry, be it in Fashion, Music, Movie, Comedy, broadcasting etc.
‘’We started an award in 2012, we celebrate people that people don’t celebrate, people like papa ajasco, we looking at the best local government, the father in the industry, Bisi Olatilo , we are expecting over 20 awards in and outside the country’’
Aside from the cash and other mouthwatering prizes, winners; Ms. Nigeria International will automatically represent Nigeria at the Ms. International World 2020, Miss International Global 2020, and Miss International Supermodel 2020. While Mr. Nigeria International will represent Nigeria at the Attitude Men International, Thailand 2020; Mr. National Universe 2020 and Mister Global 2020.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (9th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (9th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC), African Risk Capacity (ARC) launch COVID-19 modelling tool for Africa August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (9th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 statistics in South Africa (9th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 9th August 2020 August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 Case Update (9th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 update (9th August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: Update COVID-19 (9 August 2020) August 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: Happy Women’s Day 2020 August 9, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries