EFCC has accused some
friends of singer Naira Marley of releasing some propaganda videos in their
“desperation” to launder his image.
According to the anti-graft agency in an interview with SaharaReporters, contrary to the viral videos showing the musician going into a private car, he is still very much remanded in Ikoyi prison.
The Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, had, on Monday, ordered Naira Marley to be remanded in prison until May 30th when the hearing of his bail application will take place.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Egypt: U.S. donates ventilators to support Egypt's COVID-19 response, strengthen intensive care unit (ICU) capacity August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: On International Day, UN chief spotlights indigenous peoples’ resilience in face of COVID-19 pandemic August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 9 August 2020, 6 pm EAT August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Liberia: U.S. Embassy Monrovia Update August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: Health Alert, New Lockdown Restrictions, and Commercial Flights August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: “I wish I could have some magic, I would just say let schools open right away" - Twelve-year-old Alex Abigail, Congolese refugee in Uganda August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: Update COVID-19 (8 August 2020) August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: Digital Birth Registrations August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: Somalia responds swiftly to measles outbreak in Jubaland State August 9, 2020
- Coronavirus: South Africa in line for first ever digital census August 9, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries