Things have fallen apart and the centre can not hold again in the house of the extended family of foremost Yoruba Monarch, Oni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.
Sahara weekly check that the household is not at the moment experience marrital bliss as the marriage of one of the younger sisters of the Ooni, Princess Peju, has packed up like a tokunbo engine.
According to reliable and confirmed information, the marriage of Princess Peju to one Dr. Oladipupo Hammed packed up due to irreconcilable differences between the couple.
As you read, Princess Peju has left her matrimonial home and she is now living with her children at an estate located somewhere in Lekki, Lagos.
While the once joyous couple are presently separated, they are currently in court over the custody of their children, a boy and a girl. After the custody battle in court, it is most likely divource would be the next line of action.
In the ccustody suit with number 7CL/13/18, the husband is the pplaintiff, while the wife is the defendant.
When our editor visited one of the court sittings at Tinubu Magistrate Court 1, it was a closed door sitting, as only the plaintiff, the defendant and their Lawyers were allowed into the chambers of the Magistrate to discuss the issue.
While the issue has been ongoing for a while, allegations of irresponsibility on the part of Princess Peju’s husband, Dr. Hammed has been alleged.
Princess Peju like the Ooni is from the Geisi ruling house. Her elder brother contested the throne with the current Ooni. She was also a close friend of the erstwhile Olori of Ife, Olori Wuraola Otiti.
This comes after Ooni of Ife, Ojaja II’s marriage to Olori Wuraola Otitiola packed up just after seventeen months over allegations of alleged infidelity and what was described as ‘unspeakable’ things.
We promise to keep our readers updated devoice case proceed.
Cover Of The Week
- Radio Station Features U.S. Ambassador January 17, 2020
- Statement of Mohamed Ibn Chambas, UN Special Representative for West Africa and The Sahel, on The Gambia January 17, 2020
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict January 17, 2020
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release January 17, 2020
- Chinese Embassy launches Training Course on Pottery Production Techniques in Freetown January 17, 2020
- Minister Gould concludes visit to Republic of Congo and Democratic Republic of Congo January 17, 2020
- Ambassador visits Peace Corps Volunteers January 17, 2020
- UN Child Rights Committee to review Austria, Belarus, Costa Rica, Hungary, Rwanda and State of Palestine January 17, 2020
- Tanzania will continue to uphold one-China policy January 17, 2020
- A passion for food wins contest on innovative thinking January 17, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria