Things have fallen apart and the centre can not hold again in the house of the extended family of foremost Yoruba Monarch, Oni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.
Sahara weekly check that the household is not at the moment experience marrital bliss as the marriage of one of the younger sisters of the Ooni, Princess Peju, has packed up like a tokunbo engine.
According to reliable and confirmed information, the marriage of Princess Peju to one Dr. Oladipupo Hammed packed up due to irreconcilable differences between the couple.
As you read, Princess Peju has left her matrimonial home and she is now living with her children at an estate located somewhere in Lekki, Lagos.
While the once joyous couple are presently separated, they are currently in court over the custody of their children, a boy and a girl. After the custody battle in court, it is most likely divource would be the next line of action.
In the ccustody suit with number 7CL/13/18, the husband is the pplaintiff, while the wife is the defendant.
When our editor visited one of the court sittings at Tinubu Magistrate Court 1, it was a closed door sitting, as only the plaintiff, the defendant and their Lawyers were allowed into the chambers of the Magistrate to discuss the issue.
While the issue has been ongoing for a while, allegations of irresponsibility on the part of Princess Peju’s husband, Dr. Hammed has been alleged.
Princess Peju like the Ooni is from the Geisi ruling house. Her elder brother contested the throne with the current Ooni. She was also a close friend of the erstwhile Olori of Ife, Olori Wuraola Otiti.
This comes after Ooni of Ife, Ojaja II’s marriage to Olori Wuraola Otitiola packed up just after seventeen months over allegations of alleged infidelity and what was described as ‘unspeakable’ things.
We promise to keep our readers updated devoice case proceed.
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Mocks Edo PDP
The Last Dance of Akinlade/APM Legal Gambit: Time Will Tell
HOW TO STOP FUTURE OTA TOLL GATE DISASTERS – GOV ABIODUN
Delta Muslim Community Visits Labour Minister, Festus Kayamo At Home
Adeshewa Bedspreads and Duvet rolls out Christmas Promo
Cover Of The Week
- Young people take over offices of UNICEF and Uganda Human Rights Commission as they celebrate World Children’s Day November 18, 2019
- The European Union (EU) Ambassador visits Seychelles for the second time in one month: A second visit focused on Maritime Security and Climate Change November 18, 2019
- UNAMID Joint Special Representative to hold press conference in Khartoum November 18, 2019
- Children’s rights progress in the Middle East and North Africa despite lasting inequality and conflict November 18, 2019
- $1 Million Awarded to African Entrepreneurs in Grand Finale of the Jack Ma Foundation Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative November 17, 2019
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
Business7 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today