Connect with us

news

October 31: Philanthropist, Funmi Ayinke Resigns After Twenty Years Of Active Service To Humanity (VIDEO)

Published

on

 

Popular Nigerian inspirational musician and philanthropist, Funmi Ayinke has resigned from all forms of service to humanity after twenty years of active service today Monday, 31st of October, 2022. This is coming after she made a revelation last week that there will be a huge announcement today.

In a 22-minute video posted on her YouTube page few hours ago, Funmi Ayinke made it known that started humanitarian services twenty years ago due to the covenant she made with God while she was seeking admission into the prestigious Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH) in 2001.

She narrated that all her efforts to gain admission proved abortive till she pleaded with God on October 31, 2001 to see her through with a condition that she will serve humanity for twenty years if God is able to help her with admission, secure a good job for her and provide a good family.

According to her, God granted her requests and she started engaging in serious humanitarian activities in a way to fulfil her vows to God.

‘’I want to thank God for this day, October 31st 2022 which is a unique and special day of my life. I recall vividly how the journey started on October 31, 2001t. I told God when I was on LAUTECH campus seeking admission for pre-degree. I tried in 2000 but didn’t get it but in 2001, I was privileged to meet one or two people that God used for me to give me the admission.’’

‘’I remember this day October 31, I went to that campus sad because I was denied admission again, I slept overnight in the school bus, I refused to go home because I wanted to return to tell my mum that I had gotten admission but I didn’t get it. I remember that night around 12:30am in the bus, I woke up and asked God to help me because I planned to approach the pre-degree school again even though I knew nobody. I told God that if he can send someone to help me when I approach the school, I will use twenty years of my life to serve humanity. When I made that appeal, I felt a kind of movement in the bus, I told God again that if he will help me to graduate and give me a job without stress, I will use my life to serve humanity. For the second time again, I felt this kind of breeze into the bus, it was so much but the atmosphere was so cool to stay, it felt like I had company in the bus.’’

‘’On the 1st of November which was the next day, I went to the school as I told God and I met this amazing mummy of mine, she inquired of what I was looking for and I told her that I came to get my admission letter, she asked if I had been given admission yet and I said ‘Not yet, but you are about to give me’. She looked at me and asked that I followed her and within three hours, I got my admission letter and returned home to my mother with the good news.’’

‘’I started the journey, it became as if God wasn’t there, I started and couldn’t continue medical school, I went to engineering and told God again when I was to cross that if he can see me through, I will definitely not forget my vows. I told Him that I want to go to engineering and graduate with 2:1, get a good job, be an employer of labour, have money, have a husband, have my kids and that if he can help me, I will use twenty years of my life to do humanitarian services. The only thing I heard in my heart that day was ‘You have it already, just keep fulfilling your own part of the journey’.’’

‘’From 2001-2008 on that LAUTECH campus, I didn’t live like a student, I lived for humanity, everyone in my street then cried when I was leaving for NYSC because I became mother to the motherless, as a student I gave all, the little I had on me I gave all because I was conscious of my vows to God. During my NYSC, I became a mother to the corps members. I didn’t sell myself out to humanity because of fame or so people can love me, I don’t even happen to love anyone because I grew up independently but because I love God passionately and because of my vow to God on that fateful night.’’

While narrating her experience over the years, Funmi Ayinke noted that she was exposed to the bullying of ingrates that don’t understand her journey, she recalled how people called her bad names because they never understood that all she was doing was fulfilling the vows she made with God.

‘’In the course of fulfilling my part of the vow to God, I exposed myself to the bully of ingrates that don’t understand the journey, they said I was using their glory, they said I am a bad woman, some came with the mind to quickly grab and go, some came with sense of entitlement. No Nigerian has the right to have anything on my table, it’s a privilege because of the covenant I have with God. Some listening to me have been beneficiaries of my vows to God, I told God I will be doing a humanitarian program for widows because they reminded me of my mother, they took the test of time and decided not to remarry, I told God some youths that remind me of me will have blessings on my table. Today, across the globe, nations, Africa, I have done everything possible with my hard earned money, I gave it all. ‘’

‘’I told God I will start saving money after twenty years of my covenant with him, I told him I will make the sacrifice and I did. Sometimes when I engage in my humanitarian activities, I get tempted not to do it because of ingrates but I remember that night in the bus and come back to do it massively, just to tell God that I am grateful for all he did for me and today, I am celebrating the grace to fulfil God’s purpose, the covenant, the grace to forge ahead and I am saying officially today that my twenty years of covenant is today, I am officially resigning. ‘’

‘’God has been good, his faithfulness endures forever, he didn’t give me any regret even if Nigerians give me 1 million regrets, I stayed focus on the covenant when I had reasons to leave, some that are grateful owe me nothing, the only thing I will never do is keep bad people around me.’’

‘’Officially, Funmi Ayinke nigeria limited is free officially from humanitarian activities, sacrifices, giving the resources I am meant to use for myself, my kids are free from seeing their mother being bullied, being molested by ungrateful Nigerians, my life is free from those that feel they must kill me if I don’t give them jobs government can’t offer them, if I sack them, they will deal with me, I am free from all forms of malicious activities.’’

‘’God has also blessed me with testimonies that will take me forty years to achieve because I served him for twenty years, it’s good to do business with God. Today, my announcement to the world is that I am resigning from any form of humanitarian activities, it was not easy fulfilling this promise because of bad people. Humanitarian services attracted me to bad ones that have no value for life. I have been able to take away the bad ones and today, no matter what they do, the defamation, bullies, God told me that they will suffer until they repent, it’s not a curse because I told God to have mercy but He said all my enemies will bow at my feet.’’

Over the years, Funmi Ayinke has spent millions of naira giving to the needy and less privileged in the society. She has operated an open policy that gave several people access to her, many youths have been employed through this covenant she has with God.

Watch Video Below

Continue Reading
Advertisement

news

Journalists for Good Governance Shines Searchlight on Local Government Administration

Published

on

Journalists for Good Governance Shines Searchlight on Local Government Administration

…Calls for Accountability in Nigeria’s Grassroots Governance

 

LAGOS, Nigeria — A civil society coalition known as Journalists for Good Governance(JGG) has intensified public debate on transparency and accountability within Nigeria’s local government system, urging media professionals, civil society actors, and citizens to hold grassroots leaders accountable.

Speaking an event in Lagos recently, the acting chairman of the society, Comrade Bunmi Obarotimi said that despite reforms such as the Supreme Court’s 2024 ruling granting financial autonomy to all 774 Local Government Areas (LGAs), systemic challenges continues to hinder effective service delivery and responsible stewardship of public funds.

“Local governments are the closest tier of government to the people — yet too often they remain the least transparent. Without civic oversight and vibrant media, promises of autonomy ring hollow.” the acting chairman said.

The Journalist for Good Governance emphasised crucial roles that journalists can play in uncovering discrepancies in council spending, flagging poor service delivery, and educating citizens on their rights. Their call comes amid wider efforts by media and civic organisations to bridge accountability gaps. The civil society initiatives had previously launched monitoring campaigns to track local government expenditures and have been quietly advocating for transparency in how public money is deployed.

The leaders of the Journalists for Good Governance (JGG) highlighted the importance of physical assessment and citizens engagement on projects to boost people’s confidence, urging local councils to adopt open data platforms and proactive information dissemination in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act. Experts say the majority of LGAs currently lack operational websites or digital portals, further limiting public scrutiny.

The Journalists for Good Governance initiative aligns with sustained advocacy by civil society groups and governance experts calling for a collective approach to strengthening democratic accountability, and has decided to engage in critical and holistic assessments of how Local Governments is being run and the impact and quality of projects they embark-on and to address deficits in transparency and public trust.
Meanwhile, some state governments have signalled support for improved community engagement. In Lagos State, authorities reiterated a commitment to enhancing community media platforms as vehicles for civic participation and accountability at the grassroots level.

The renewed spotlight on local government administration has reignited public debate over fiscal responsibility and priorities. Controversies such as the widely criticised Adamawa council chairmen’s wives trip to Istanbul — which drew public outrage for perceived misuse of public funds — underscore why watchdog groups say stronger oversight mechanisms are urgently needed at the grassroots.
Citizens and activists have welcomed the journalists’ initiative, calling for sustained media engagement that goes beyond headlines to influence policy and accountability reform.
The civic rights advocates note that real change will require robust legal frameworks, a free press, and empowered communities equipped to demand transparency at every level of governance.
As Journalists for Good Governance mobilises its members, the coming months are likely to see heightened media attention on grassroots administration — from council budgets and service delivery to the enforcement of public information laws and digital transparency initiatives.

Continue Reading

news

ANOTHER PROPHECY FULFILLMENT BY PROPHET KINGSLEY AITAFO OVER THE EXIT OF DR. KENOLY, ANNOUNCING FEBRUARY’S OPEN PROPHETIC REVIVAL

Published

on

ANOTHER PROPHECY FULFILLMENT BY PROPHET KINGSLEY AITAFO OVER THE EXIT OF DR. KENOLY, ANNOUNCING FEBRUARY’S OPEN PROPHETIC REVIVAL

ANOTHER PROPHECY FULFILLMENT BY PROPHET KINGSLEY AITAFO OVER THE EXIT OF DR. KENOLY, ANNOUNCING FEBRUARY’S OPEN PROPHETIC REVIVAL

 

– Another Prophecy Fulfillment by Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Following the Passing of Ron Kenoly Ahead of February Open Prophetic Revival

 

– Prophet Kingsley Aitafo Records Another Prophecy Fulfillment as February Open Prophetic Revival Is Announced

 

In the released prophecies for 2026, renowned Nigerian cleric, Prophet Kingsley Aitafo, shared a series of revelations touching on Nigeria’s economy, global events, political transitions, natural disasters, religious transformations, and the future of world leaders.

 

 

During a special prophetic session, the prophet stated that he foresaw the departure of two world-renowned musicians in 2026 and urged the Nigerian people and the global community to pray for them.

 

ANOTHER PROPHECY FULFILLMENT BY PROPHET KINGSLEY AITAFO OVER THE EXIT OF DR. KENOLY, ANNOUNCING FEBRUARY’S OPEN PROPHETIC REVIVAL

 

He urged Nigerians and everyone around the globe to pray for the musicians, among other prophecies, and already gave insight concerning them.

 

On February 3, 2026, American gospel singer, songwriter, and worship leader Ron Kenoly passed away at the age of 81. Widely known as the “Professor of Praise,” Kenoly was celebrated for anthems such as “Majesty” and “Lift Him Up,” which have significantly influenced modern congregational worship around the world.

 

 

He was recognized as a pioneer of the contemporary praise and worship movement, leading Scripture-based worship services that became widely adopted in churches across different nations and cultures.

 

The development has been described by followers of Prophet Kingsley Aitafo as a confirmation of the prophecy earlier declared in the year.

 

Meanwhile, Prophet Kingsley Aitafo, leader and shepherd in charge of Oneness in Christ, in conjunction with CCC Living Grace Tabernacle, invites everyone to its February Open Revival. It is a prophetic service determined to change lives through miracles, healings, signs, and wonders.

 

 

It is not an ordinary service; it is another time for a divine encounter where your faith is strengthened, prayers are answered, and breakthroughs and favour are about to rain. With its theme — Jesus Christ is the same forever — the revival is promised to release the power of Jesus Christ like never before. It is a period of shift and divine encounter.

 

This revival service is said to hold on the 25th of February, 2026, from 5pm – 8pm at 20, Showole Street, Ewupe, Singer Sango, Ogun State.

 

It is a season where God is ready to reveal Himself like never before. Members of the public are invited to attend.

Continue Reading

news

GEN CHRISTOPHER GWABIN MUSA SUPPORT INITIATIVE COMMENDS STATE-FEDERAL COLLABORATION IN ZAMFARA

Published

on

GEN CHRISTOPHER GWABIN MUSA SUPPORT INITIATIVE COMMENDS STATE-FEDERAL COLLABORATION IN ZAMFARA

 

The Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa Support Initiative (GCGMSI) has commended the Zamfara State Government for its decisive contribution to security operations through the donation of newly acquired armoured personnel carriers (APCs), surveillance drones, and other critical operational equipment to troops and security agencies in the state.

 

This commendation was contained in a statement signed by the Convener of the GCGMSI, Ibrahim Dahiru Danfulani, Sadaukin Garkuwan Keffi/Betara Biu, and made available to the press.

 

The equipment was formally commissioned on Wednesday, February 18, by the Grand Patron of the GCGMSI and Minister of Defence, General Christopher Gwabin Musa, OFR (rtd.), in a ceremony at the Government House, Gusau. The event was attended by senior military officers, heads of security agencies, and top officials of the Zamfara State Government.

 

The GCGMSI, in its statement, hailed the donation as a “transformative and timely intervention” that aligns perfectly with its core objective of advocating for and supporting tangible measures that enhance the operational capacity and welfare of Nigeria’s security forces. The Initiative praised Governor Dauda Lawal’s administration for moving beyond rhetoric to actionable, material support, describing the move as a “blueprint for state-level collaboration in national security.”

 

“The provision of these assets by the Zamfara State Government is a testament to visionary leadership and a profound commitment to the peace and stability of its people,” the GCGMSI statement read. “It represents the exact kind of synergistic partnership between state and federal authorities that the GCGMSI champions. This initiative will significantly close operational gaps, boost the confidence of our gallant troops, and send a strong message to criminal elements.”

 

Speaking at the commissioning, General Musa emphasized that sustained collaboration is indispensable in confronting the nation’s evolving security challenges. He specifically commended Governor Lawal for his proactive support.

 

“Governor Dauda Lawal has demonstrated exemplary leadership and an unwavering dedication to the security of Zamfara State,” the Defence Minister stated. “The provision of these armoured vehicles, surveillance drones, and other operational equipment will undoubtedly boost the morale and operational effectiveness of our troops and other security agencies on the ground. This is a commendable effort that should be emulated by others.”

 

The newly commissioned assets, which include multiple APCs and advanced surveillance drones, are expected to dramatically enhance the mobility, protection, intelligence-gathering, and rapid response capabilities of security forces, particularly in the state’s remote and difficult terrains where anti-banditry operations are ongoing.

 

In his remarks, Governor Lawal reiterated his administration’s steadfast commitment to being a reliable partner in the security architecture. He urged security agencies to deploy the new resources responsibly and effectively to safeguard lives and property.

 

The Federal Government, through the Ministry of Defence, reaffirmed its commitment to continuing and deepening such partnerships with state governments across the nation to strengthen coordination and resource allocation in the collective fight against insecurity.

 

The GCGMSI concluded its statement by urging other state governments to take a cue from Zamfara’s “bold and pragmatic” approach, affirming that such concrete support is vital for achieving lasting peace and security across Nigeria.

Continue Reading

Cover Of The Week

Trending