On behalf of the teeming member of the multiple-award-winning social media strategic group, Cornel Media Consult (CMC), this message of goodwill is dedicated to the newly appointed CPS to, the Akwa Ibom state government. As a thoroughbred professional, a dedicated compatriot, an illustrious son of the soil, Mr. Ekerete Udoh has paid the dues of hard work and meritorious service worthy of such lofty calling.
A man that is regarded by all standards, a quintessential leader and possessing ardent administrative acumen remains one of the best in his chosen field- journalism. In his active working years, Ekerete Udoh exemplifies astuteness, classical wit and other sterling qualities that have always placed him far above his equals. He is sure a man of immense experience and dignified knowledge.
As a member of the CMC group, his contribution both in cash and kind to our projects is worth mentioning. He is always there to lend a listening ear, offer immeasurable advice whenever the need arises. As a ‘good jolly fellow’, he throws his heavyweight behind us in our quest towards perfection.
‘‘If I had not known this gentleman, I would say that he is another square peg in a round hole’ within the corridor of power. But he is not. He is a master word spinner, a manager of people and resources, an ardent advocate of a noble cause. I am glad that the present administration of Akwa Ibom State government got this appointment right. With Ekerete Udoh in the capacity of the state’s Chief Press Secretary, we are sure that the next four years of managing the affairs are in the best hands. We just hope that more of such of this appointment will follow suit’’ said Ambassador Cornel Udofia.
As a group, we wish him well on this new experience of public office. We know that the herculean task ahead is a daunting one. We are hopeful that you will pull through and make the state and the community you belong to very proud. Praying that the Almighty will continuously uphold and strengthen you in this stately endeavour.
God bless you.
Babatunde Segun Odubanwo
(Head of Media RELATIONS & PUBLICITY, CMC WORLWIDE)
FOR: Ambassador Cornel Udofia.
Rainoil Lauds Hymnodia, Celebrates Season 1 Finalists in Grand Style
OBASEKI AND THE POLITICAL CHESS GAME IN EDO STATE
SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS MEET, SEEK SOLUTION TO SECURITY CHALLENGES
Imo leaders reject traditional ruler
“No matter how much we make my share is N8,000 since I joined the gang”-suspect Confesses
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends Revolution Day greetings to Egypt July 23, 2019
- 30 Chadian Journalists Trained This Month, Topping 600 Trainees in West and Central Africa Since 2018 July 23, 2019
- Joint Statement: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General António Vitorino and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi Welcome Consensus on Need for Action on Libya, Mediterranean July 23, 2019
- Amnesty International to hold its highest decision-making meeting in Johannesburg July 23, 2019
- FORBES WOMAN AFRICA Announces First Regional Forum in Rwanda July 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation launches first ‘Merck Foundation Health Media Training’ and Media and Fashion Awards in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi to break infertility stigma in the country July 23, 2019
- First Reception Centre for Victims of Trafficking Opens in Niger July 23, 2019
- UN peacekeeping in Mali boosted with addition of 250 UK troops July 23, 2019
- IOM Launches Quality Control Centre in Nairobi July 23, 2019
- Boko Haram conflict causing misery to millions 10 years on July 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others