On Saturday, 9th May, 2020, Ogun State discharged 5 COVID-19 patients out of the earlier recorded 113 total confirmed cases in the State.
The patients have since joined their families after they all tested negative to the virus twice, bringing the total number of discharged cases in the State to 35.
The NCDC on the same day, Saturday announced 2 new confirmed COVID-19 cases in the State. This brings to total, 115 confirmed cases.
There are currently 76 active cases under observation and treatment in the Isolation Centres in the State.
Contact of the 2 new confirmed patients are currently being traced.
Everyone is urged to maintain measures recommended by international and local health authorities.
Stay home. Stay safe.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
- Victor Campenaerts headlines NTT Pro Cycling Czech Tour lineup August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries